Do you actually quit shopping when your "list" is finished?

abentley

Obviously we all love great deals. Do you actually stop buying when everyone on your list is checked off? I know I personally love the great deals ALL through the next month. There for, I keep buying. Not out of control, or more money than I actually have. I just seem to appreciate the sales.

Another question..Do you think the best deals are BF or possibly the week before Christmas?

I thought I was done but everytime I go somewhere, I see something on sale or clearance and there goes my budget. I had planned on 5 gifts a piece for the kids plus there Santa and now they are up to 11 gifts a pice. UUGGHH!! I just can't help myself when it comes to a GREAT deal.

Never done LOL Because right after Christmas there's a ton of sales to start buying for the next Christmas. I usually don't pick up too much but, a little here and there. That also gives me a stash for Bdays that come up during the year or for MIL who's Bday is Jan. 2nd.

I always try to get my shopping done on BF, but then I usually end up tagging along when my friends or family are doing their shopping, and then next thing I know, there's the perfect thing for Dad. And then I can't spend more on Dad than Mom (because I'm anal) so I have to get something for her too!

I may need therapy!