Any "Wake-up Calls"?

ravi7791

Maybe I'm missing something but isn't an alarm clock just as functional?

Shoot I would love to be able to use an alarm clock on Thanksgiving night...I am gonna be joining the NON sleeping ranks this year. Course last year I think I got maybe an hour....thanks to THIS site...lol.

Won't have a need for wake up calls or alarm clocks. I will not be sleeping that night at all. I do, however have plenty of coffee.lol Between last minute plan checking, online shopping, and EXCITEMENT, there's no way I could sleep.

Make sure you've got access to a bathroom if you plan to wait in line!! :) There's nothing worse than being cold, having too much coffee and having to use a bathroom that's nowhere to be found!! :)

Make sure you've got access to a bathroom if you plan to wait in line!! :) There's nothing worse than being cold, having too much coffee and having to use a bathroom that's nowhere to be found!! :)

A friend of mine, Mr. DEPENDable, is always prepared when he ATTENDS these sales where he has to wait in line. He'll usually bring a 2 liter to enjoy. First he drinks it, then he "refills" it. Some people may not approve of his ways, but he never loses his place in line. He also wears pants that are a few sizes too large for him to have "extra room" if needed while waiting. It never hurts to bring along some noseplugs as well, since he is a hardcore shopper and refuses to leave the line for anything. And I do mean anything! :gd_shake:

ND

Not sure, but I know I got my call from Target at like 2:00 pm! LOL Good thing I didn't rely on that! I set my dual alarm clock, AND my cell phone..you know, in case there is a freak storm and the electricity goes out! LOL

any other morning I have my reg. alarm clock and my cell alarm set for 3 diff times to get me up. On black friday, I am up every hour hoping its time to go!:cookiemon

A friend of mine, Mr. DEPENDable, is always prepared when he ATTENDS these sales where he has to wait in line. He'll usually bring a 2 liter to enjoy. First he drinks it, then he "refills" it. Some people may not approve of his ways, but he never loses his place in line. He also wears pants that are a few sizes too large for him to have "extra room" if needed while waiting. It never hurts to bring along some noseplugs as well, since he is a hardcore shopper and refuses to leave the line for anything. And I do mean anything! :gd_shake:

ND

that is disgusting.:)

Guest all2tired
Will only be using my alarm clock but my neighbor gets a wake up call from me, then the banging on the door, then the to hell with it I'm leaving without her.