First Time shopping on BF

aznsniper911

Ask yourself is it really worth it? The answer is no.

NewEgg.com sometimes has 16x DVD Burners on sale for $39.99 with NO REBATES and FREE SHIPPING.

I wish i could buy from newegg. I'm sitll only 16 and my parents let me wake up and go to BF this year cuz they thought i was old enough. One time i bought from newegg and it was for ram my parents caught me and ban me from buying online. I only perfer sony to match my other cd drives.

I wish i could buy from newegg. I'm sitll only 16 and my parents let me wake up and go to BF this year cuz they thought i was old enough. One time i bought from newegg and it was for ram my parents caught me and ban me from buying online. I only perfer sony to match my other cd drives.

You can still buy online without your parents knowing if someone sends you a WebCert which is like a MasterCard gift card.

You can still buy online without your parents knowing if someone sends you a WebCert which is like a MasterCard gift card.

Lol i did that last time!. Acutally once i used money order and a Prepaid cc and they caught me cuz the package came b4 i was home. My grandma is always home so if she gets the packages she'll tell my parents. She is always home and always get me.

This thread cracked me up. I used to do the same thing. I had a CC when I was a teen and ordered stuff without my parents ever finding out - had it all delivered to a NICE neighbor instead. :D

You should still go out and shop on BF - it's fun. LOL.

Can you send me the info on this? We DON'T use credit cards and have used our ATM/Checkcard to shop online. Well we just recently had our card information stolen and don't yet have our replacement. I am worried we may not have it back in time for BF. Some sites will take a checking acct like TRU...but some won't. Can I send one of these to myself. Does it have your name on it? Details please???