eat Thanksgiving dinner out to save time? in so cal??

zeebas

Hello everyone,

This is my 1st post, and I think this is a great site......I have convinced all the family to eat dinner out this year........last year I only got 2 hours sleep after everyone left and helping clean up:runaway: .........We drive up to barstow (for the outlets) , and stop at kb's and tru in victorville on the way.......so we leave at 3am........now the pressure is on me since it was my idea to eat at a restaurant this year so all my mil and sil and i have to do is go home and go to sleep!:yup: I have never eaten out for tg dinner, and have no idea where to go............ so any advice would be greatly appreciated................

Thanks,

Z.Marie

check out local newspaper. it should have a list of restaurants that serve thanksgiving dinner and the costs. or you can even call some local restaurants and ask if they serve thanksgiving dinner and the costs. most as for reservation.

a freind went to Marie callenders restaurant last yr and really loved it.

Simonlex.

We went out on Thanksgiving to a Holiday Inn and ate at the restaurant there. The service was terrible! The help really did not like working on the holiday and it showed. Tried Jack in the Box once also, bad and slow service. Now we stay home.

But I hear there is a good time at Alice's Restaurant.

Hello everyone,

This is my 1st post, and I think this is a great site......I have convinced all the family to eat dinner out this year........last year I only got 2 hours sleep after everyone left and helping clean up:runaway: .........We drive up to barstow (for the outlets) , and stop at kb's and tru in victorville on the way.......so we leave at 3am........now the pressure is on me since it was my idea to eat at a restaurant this year so all my mil and sil and i have to do is go home and go to sleep!:yup: I have never eaten out for tg dinner, and have no idea where to go............ so any advice would be greatly appreciated................

Thanks,

Z.Marie

how about grabbing some ready made meals and eating on paper plater, saves time and no clean up

Hi there,

First post here too. :)

My mom is taking all of us to Old Country Buffet. First time for us eating out on Thanksgiving but not hers. She's a pro at it. :)

This way no mess no fuss and will get out early for the Black Friday lines.

Cindy

We always eat Thanksgiving dinner out. We go to Cracker Barrel. Not sure if that is a national chain or not, but their website has a location finder. We love it because they serve a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for those who want it. My husband hates that kind of thing, so he gets Thanksgiving steak, and my daughter usually has pancakes... It works out perfectly for us and we have more time and energy for shopping!