Cordless Phone or Phone System

Scott

Hey all...

As many of you know, we are currently setting up in the U.S. again. Since we were gone so long, we no longer have any American phones. My wife isn't that good with the tech stuff, so I figured I would drop a line here to see if anybody knows of any good deals going on over the next week. Here is what I would like to see...

A good 2.4 or 5.8 GHz Cordless phone with answering machine.

One of the phone systems would be nice as well, where you can add multiple handsets, but that isn't a necessity.

We've had good luck with Panasonic in the past.

I would like to go with something that my wife could just go and get locally, but a good online deal is not out of the question.

Let me know what you can find.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been looking for the same thing today. Sears will have a V-tech phone with base/answering machine and then 2 seperate handsets for 69.99 on Black Friday. The panasonic rebate will be good no matter where you buy it from. I like that panasonic has the voice announcing caller id. That would be nice.

There are so many features that you didn't specify.. I love panasonic as well.

do you need the one with keybase on the pad as well?

you can check either from staples.com (since they may have coupon as well). otherwise, check out costco.com (you have to be a member though)..