I get to start shopping on BF at 1 am!

treasure60

I get to start shopping on BF at 1 am! The Portland Mall in Maine is opening up for BF at 1am,,,I just got word of this today. My DIL is just as excited as I am. BB, CC, JC Penney's, Sears, Filene's, Macy's, Sports Authority, Disney Store, Discovery Store, and tons more all under one roof.........! Now I can make plans on which stores to go to at what time for what I want to get.

Hubby told me this tonight,,,he works near Portland. His co-workers were talking about it...so he tells me this while we were going back to the car from shopping at ON,,,btw they have a excellent sale going on right now. Of course, I was jumping with joy out in the parking lot when he told me...lol

At ON tonight I got $140. worth of shoes, jeans, shirts, t-shirts, and couple hats for $23.

I just went to the site and this is what it says:

Rockin Shoppin Eve

This is going to be a very exciting holiday season for The Maine Mall! We are planning to be part of the largest shopping party in the country!

Rockin’ Shoppin’ Eve is a truly unique shopping event that will bring over 35,000 shoppers into The Maine Mall the day after Thanksgiving at 1:00am (yes, 1:00am!).

The Festivities begin on Thanksgiving. The Sheraton Hotel will have room specials with a continental breakfast, activities, extended check-outs and continuous shuttle service to and from the mall.

Standing in line for the stores to open will be in a festival atmosphere with staged entertainment throughout the mall parking lot, including performances by Motor Booty, Don Campbell and Robert Washington (renowned Elvis impersonator), prize giveaways, food and fun!

The party continues at 1:00am with store discounts, giveaways, prize drawings, sampling and live entertainment, local radio and television personalities, exclusive first look discounts and valuable shopping coupons, as well as hot giveaways and prize drawings. There will be gifts with purchase, free gift wrapping and other surprises too!

I believe it has been posted in the papers or on the radio already. People in the outer towns are talking about it. I live about 35 mins. away from there. I will have to take a really long nap after coming back from my son's on Thanksgiving....like at 6pm until 11pm. My DIL is so excited about this...she has never been to a BF before.

I can't sleep because I am still excited about hearing this tonight...don't know why hubby waited to tell me....8pm when he was home early today at 2pm. And I know it is going to be crazy,,,but that is going to be the fun part watching my DIL experience this for the first time. Good thing it is a long weekend...I have to start concentrating on studying for my mid-terms after BF.

I get to start shopping on BF at 1 am! The Portland Mall in Maine is opening up for BF at 1am,,,I just got word of this today. My DIL is just as excited as I am. BB, CC, JC Penney's, Sears, Filene's, Macy's, Sports Authority, Disney Store, Discovery Store, and tons more all under one roof.........! Now I can make plans on which stores to go to at what time for what I want to get.

Sure wish my mall would do this!!! I'd be there in a second!!!:gd_purple

Well, I will be thinking of you!lol At 1am I will be in our WM running the aisles for the items that are already out. Here they usually have all of the big stuff out after midnight. The sewing machines, tvs, and clothes will already be out. Then I will be fighting my way into electronics for the laptop, the portable dvd player, and the rest of it. Mom's after the toys this year so she got off easy, lol.