First Rumored Staples BF Ad Items Posted on BF Site - Updated 11/12 w/ Ad Scans!

Brad

Thanks for the ad, but is it only 3 pages ? Thats all I could download.

That's just the 6-10 am "doorbusters", I'm sure the rest of the Staples BF ad will be along shortly. ;)

I don't know if you noticed, but the three pages will actually be "one page" when the circular arrives in the newspaper.

There is something on that list I could really use...does anyone know if they have their deals online on BF? Thanks!

By the way, I am new, hello!

If you ad the item to your "shopping list" here- they will send you an email if and when that item goes on sale for the BF price online. See details in this thread:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=14239

I wonder how good the "manager chair" is. The chair that I'm sitting on right now could fall apart any second.

I weigh 230 lbs (hey! I'm 6'3...) and the cheap chairs always break on me. I finally broke down and spend $200 at Stapes.com and purchased a heavy duty office chair that can support up to 350 lbs. Best office chair I ever purchased! Sometimes you do get what you paid for.... I got the $19.99 BF chair at Officemax last year and the arm broke after 2 weeks.

KEWL!! Thank you so very very much!! I have finally decided what my son's getting for Christmas!! I'm going to get him the Tungsten and just use the free MP3 player as a gift for someone later in the year. I got the same deal last year but with the zire31 and a smaller mp3 player online for my daughter.

I've decided my daughter will get a mini DV camera. This will be an easy Christmas!!