Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Why are some toys 50% off at one store and full price at another? I am finding different prices at different stores...

Not every item is clearanced at every store. Smaller format stores will often clearance items that are lower margin or don't sell as well there, particularly before the holiday re-set. They do it to make space for higher margin, better selling holiday items. Sometimes an item simply doesn't sell well at a particular store and if it is being clearanced at several of the others, it may go at one and not another.

Not every item is clearanced at every store. Smaller format stores will often clearance items that are lower margin or don't sell as well there, particularly before the holiday re-set. They do it to make space for higher margin, better selling holiday items. Sometimes an item simply doesn't sell well at a particular store and if it is being clearanced at several of the others, it may go at one and not another.

Thanks...Are you checking any of your stores for further clearance markdowns in toys on Thurs? Can you let us know? Thanks.

Two questions...first, has anyone seen 90% off the summer stuff? Second, is anyone checking the toys today at Wednesday-marking stores? I only have time to go to one store this morning and I'm trying to pick between the store that had a ton of summer stuff still left at 70% off and the other store that usually marks down toys on Wednesdays. Leaning toward the "toy" store because although I really think it will be next week, I would hate to miss the markdown!!

Summer was all gone in my store but they had a lot of 50% off big baby items. I got the graco nautilus 3 in 1 booster seat, regular $179 for $78- have no clue what percentage that was but I'll take it!

I love when you go, needing an item knowing you have to pay full price then that very item was clearanced! It's like finding money in your pocket on laundry day!

My Summer was 90% today. I picked up twizzlers for .13, insulated glasses for .79, a mini cakes baker for 2.99, some metal beverage tubs for 1.49, Chefmate BBQ tongs for .39, and some Large plastic storage bins for .59, no movement in toys for me.

My Summer was 90% today. I picked up twizzlers for .13, insulated glasses for .79, a mini cakes baker for 2.99, some metal beverage tubs for 1.49, Chefmate BBQ tongs for .39, and some Large plastic storage bins for .59, no movement in toys for me.

Could i get the dpci for the mini cake machine?? Thanks!'

No activity at all in toys, but also found 90% off summer. Got a few plates/cups for less than $.20 each, saw ice cream makers and snow cone makers (didn't get those since I got them LAST year at 90% off!). Also got a bunch of the clear striped Up&Up disposable cups for $.29/package. The Shawnee Mission Parkway/Metcalf store still had 5-6 packs of them in the regular aisle when I was there. Cake mixes for $.14, homemade ice cream mixes for $.29. I'd like to try another store this afternoon to see if they had any of those picnic blankets left!

With the zero activity in toys today that everyone is reporting, are we pretty confident it wont go 70% tomorrow and will go next week?? Would you still load up the baby and head there tomorrow am anyway??

With the zero activity in toys today that everyone is reporting, are we pretty confident it wont go 70% tomorrow and will go next week?? Would you still load up the baby and head there tomorrow am anyway??

If I had a baby to load up I wouldn't go tomorrow. Every year the last 3 years the markdown has been NEXT week, so chances are it will not be until then. But you can always come here to see if anyone posts that they saw toys marked down and then head out if there are any reports! As long as you aren't on the east coast, you may even find out before the stores open.

If I had a baby to load up I wouldn't go tomorrow. Every year the last 3 years the markdown has been NEXT week, so chances are it will not be until then. But you can always come here to see if anyone posts that they saw toys marked down and then head out if there are any reports! As long as you aren't on the east coast, you may even find out before the stores open.

Unfortunately I am on the east coast, so its tricky because I normally would get the the store for opening, but would love to not have to go if I dont have to. Waiting for posts could cost me precious toys to someone elses cart HAHA!

Good find on the Coppertone! I need to look for that! The hula hoop, too...what color/style were they?

Headed there tomorrow morning just to double check the toys, but I feel confident that nothing will be happening. Did see today that all of the Paper Jams stuff was 70% off. My kids have the guitar and microphone and they really like them...definitely worth the price at 70% off for sure! You can download songs to them so they can play/sing the songs they like.

Good find on the Coppertone! I need to look for that! The hula hoop, too...what color/style were they?

Headed there tomorrow morning just to double check the toys, but I feel confident that nothing will be happening. Did see today that all of the Paper Jams stuff was 70% off. My kids have the guitar and microphone and they really like them...definitely worth the price at 70% off for sure! You can download songs to them so they can play/sing the songs they like.

The hula hoop was Maui Toys, yellow and pink. It is the only kind they have that does not light up or have sparkles.

Remember to look for the sunscreen in different locations around the store.

Here's just a couple of large baby clearance items currently priced at 50% off:

###030-09-2273 InGenuity Cradle Sway Swing Pembrook - Reg $139.99 Now $69.98

###030-09-2151 Graco Meadow travel system - Reg $189.99 Now $94.98

###030-09-2254 Graco Starburst travel system - Reg $179.99 Now $89.98

###030-09-2069 Baby Trend Columbia travel system - Reg $169.99 Now $84.98

###030-09-2073 Baby Trend Columbia high chair - Reg $79.99 Now $39.98

###030-09-2181 Delta 5th Ave Conv Crib, espresso - Reg $199.99 Now $99.98

###030-09-2078 Graco Sommerset, espresso - Reg $149.00 Now $74.50

I didn't but I didn't find some hidden summer 90% stuff...

Banzai - Drench Blast Attack Water Slide - $0.99 (90%)

Banzai - Aqua Splash Beach Ball - $0.49 (90%)

I scanned several of the Banzai things, but these are the only two at my Target that were considered the summer clearance, all of the others were just regular 15% clearance.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239/bravesrule62382/th_photo.jpg

found a few orange dollar spots mixed in for 90% off. Over in the camping section check the camping chairs.. i found two children's camping chairs that were 8.99 for .89! and insulated bag coolers mixed in with regular 16.99 for 1.69, also hula hoops in the regular section org 2.99 got them for .29