Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

70% patio stuff!! Went today, got a beautiful wood Bistro Set $125.00 (got an extra 10% off from display), Large Patio table $124.00, Med round Patio Table $33.00. I am so glad I made it... they said 70% sarted yesterday. They had about 5 gazebos left at about $115.00... about 3 Med round tables. Thats about it. I am going to go to murrieta later today just to see if anything is left. I am contiplating the gazebo... :)

We didn't have any gazebos this year. I wanted to get a couple of club chairs, but there are nicer ones at OSH that I think I am meant to buy, so just as well. My husband says we don't "NEED" them so there is no reason to settle for less than you really want.

I have found recently that I am getting ALL kinds of push back if they have items marked wrong or on a 70% off shelf but they aren't marked down. Case in point...last week they had an endcap with a variety of things on it and included were about 10 canvas baseball prints. They weren't marked at all, but the sign said 70% off and everything else sitting there was 70% off. The would NOT give me the 70% off price saying, "someone must have put them there accidentally." I pointed out that there was a stack of 10 of them there, so it wasn't like a customer just moved one over there and they still wouldn't do it. Wasn't worth throwing a fit over, but they used to just honor the price without saying much at all if it was clearly mis-shelved.

Can anyone report 70% off blue dot in Dollar Spot yet? My store had tons of Hello Kitty stuff wich would make great girl party favors, as well as lots of sticky note pads, journals, etc. but was still at 50%. We're usu. a day or two behind most of you, so thought I'd ask!

Can anyone report 70% off blue dot in Dollar Spot yet? My store had tons of Hello Kitty stuff wich would make great girl party favors, as well as lots of sticky note pads, journals, etc. but was still at 50%. We're usu. a day or two behind most of you, so thought I'd ask!

Our blue dot was still at 50%

Lovestoshop: I never need anything... Haha best of all my daughters dad was visiting (were divorced) called him while I was at target... Said do you have money with you, he's like yes... Okay then bring the truck and meet me at target. LOL Sooo needless to say, I lucked out on this deal in more ways than one! :) Edited by cutexianchick
forgot to quote

My store in Vero Beach, FL was 70% off the blue dot items from the dollar spot. Lots of stuff to pick. I bought kids socks, dry erase boards and pens/markers for school, dust pans w/brush sets, microfiber towels 2pk., gift bags and lots of party favors/ stocking stuffers.

I have found recently that I am getting ALL kinds of push back if they have items marked wrong or on a 70% off shelf but they aren't marked down. Case in point...last week they had an endcap with a variety of things on it and included were about 10 canvas baseball prints. They weren't marked at all, but the sign said 70% off and everything else sitting there was 70% off. The would NOT give me the 70% off price saying, "someone must have put them there accidentally." I pointed out that there was a stack of 10 of them there, so it wasn't like a customer just moved one over there and they still wouldn't do it. Wasn't worth throwing a fit over, but they used to just honor the price without saying much at all if it was clearly mis-shelved.

I've had a bit more at some stores. I always argue, though, unless I am in a big hurry. Generally they honor it.

70% in Duarte, CA

Yay! Dollar spot Blue Dot was 70% off here today, and I scored big time!

All these items were $0.30 each (reg. $1.00)

###Sesame Street drinking cups

###Sesame Street early reader paperback books

###Dry erase boards (Black. Silver, Green, & Pink framed)

###Crossword & Suduku paperback books

###Crochet Hacky Sacks

###Army Men (Red & Blue)

###Marshmallow Roasting Forks

###Toy Story Plastic plates, bowls, water bottles, and food containers

###Journals (spring colored stripes)

###Sticky Notes (spring fruit, spring designs, Hello Kitty, Mr. Happy, etc.)

###Magnets (chipboard fruit shapes)

###Kids play Army helmets

###Birthday Cards (cowboy, pirate, cup cake, and monster designs)

###Hello Kitty large coloring books (beachy scene on cover)

###Hello Kitty tote bags (beachy theme)

###Hello Kitty travel brush (circle shape)

###Sheet Stickers (various designs; Hello Kitty, Spring fruit, Mr Happy, etc)

###Note cards (various designs as above)

###Cello bags (cupcake, pirate, monster designs)

###List pads (various designs were available, I got about 20 camoflage print bordered ones)

###Star ice cube trays

###Srunci elastics & hair clips

###spools of ribbons

###foam glitter visor hats (red)

###5 Pocket Organizers

###Sidewalk chalk sets (found some plastic boxes with 8sticks, and some larger 5 stick sets with holders)

###Ice Scoops (yellow, pink, orange, & green)

###Novelty pens (HK, Mr. Happy, spring designs, etc.)

and more!! I went to 3 different Target stores and found a few different items at each. Misplaced be of the receipts.

These items were $0.75 (reg. $2.50)

###Paper Lanterns

###Sunglasses

thanks to everyone who posted about 70%, I was able to grab a few things. I'm already a little disappointed in scunci clips since Bella bit into one and completely deformed it making it useless, definitely not the quality of their normal items but I wasn't expecting much anyhow.

I saw tons of glow bracelets and necklaces however after my SIL decided that you can't separate a pack and the idea was to give each kid a six pack of bracelets I decided against it. I thought about a few for the olympics in red/white and blue but probably won't use them anyhow.

70% off here today. I scored a ton of those magnetic notepads. Lot for future little gifts. I am going to keep all of the camouflage ones for myself.

Also some kabob grill basket thingies. Not sure how they will work when the handle is wood??? I am thinking it might burn??? One flare up form a piece of chicken and the handles are history???

I went to a couple more Targets yesterday, found a few more items. I find it more helpful when people put items they find in list form, so here are my additions to my earlier list:

Blue dot on 7/9/12

$0.30 each, reg. $1.00

###Plastic dustpan & handbroom sets (yellow, pink, blue)

###Microfiber Dish towels (set of 2 in yellow, blue, pink, and white)

###Water balloon sets (green & camo sets, some bagged, and some in plastic grenade shaped containers)

###Foam Flyers (green & blue)

###Rainbow Tin pails

$0.75 each, reg. $2.50

### Plastic Pink Flamingo lawn ornaments (will save for the next Alice in Wonderland event)

Summer markdown has begun . . . 30% as of yesterday. Interested to see what schedule they use this year. Last year was a cluster in my stores, so hoping for a better run. Any bets when 50% will hit??

My store in Hurst, TX was 50% off today. I'm waiting for 70% to buy the 4th of July cake mix. I can't remember how many days it was at 30%.

I was happy to find the glow stuff 50% off. They had glow wands, packs of stars, glasses, bugs, bouncy balls, etc. It was with the other summer 50% stuff.

Also found a few 70% clothing items in the area with your local sports team stuff.

Toy clearance does not look good here. Not much that caught my attention and I have 2 younger kids!

It used to be that I'd go to Staples because it was next to Target, now I go to Target because it is next to Staples. How sad!

Great deals at Staples this week

Summer clearance was at 50% here today, only thing I bought was the Yonanas dessert maker which I have really been wanting all summer for the kids. Snce they only had 2 I didn't want to wait until 70%. It did ring up full price but there were 50% signs everywhere so they honored it without any major argument.

Going to head back tomorrow to look at what gets marked down in toys, this store has just about 1 or 2 of all the different Lalaloospy toys that are clearanced (playhouse, travel playhouse, carousel, and bus) will have to buy them at 50% if they go to that tomorrow. My girl would LOVE them for Christmas.

Disappointed with my Target (Midtown). Toys and clothes are still at 30% off and nothing I was interested in. Summer section was 50% off and they had tons of stuff. Will try to hold out for 70%. Dollar spot clearance gone (shucks!).

Summer 50% today. Not sure when it went, so hard to gage 70%. I'll probably go back in a couple of days and check. Picked up napkins for 1.49 since those are what I wanted most.

Legos that were 15% have now been marked down to 30% off but most everything else stayed the same.

Some baby items (mostly clothes) went down to 70%. Picked up 2 packs of pants (Carters) in 9 months old for 2.68.

Lots of mens clothing marked down 50% (picked up BTS jeans for 12.48 each)

Best find was a Rangers hoodie for 11.98 marked down from 39.99. Been stalking these, so trip was well worth effort.

Polka Dog Bakery all natural dog treats 1.34 was 4.49

my store had more toys go to 70%...(so it was mixed 30%, 50%, and 70%) i picked up a few things at 70%, some matchbox sets, wii mario remote control set, air hogs set, but they also marked the joker trio sets to 70%, some board games, and other things that I didn't pay much attention to as it was nothing i was interested in. I was surprised to see that much 70%

my store had more toys go to 70%...(so it was mixed 30%, 50%, and 70%) i picked up a few things at 70%, some matchbox sets, wii mario remote control set, air hogs set, but they also marked the joker trio sets to 70%, some board games, and other things that I didn't pay much attention to as it was nothing i was interested in. I was surprised to see that much 70%

Well shoot. I didn't go there today. I went yesterday and nothing was newly marked down. Oh well.

Well shoot. I didn't go there today. I went yesterday and nothing was newly marked down. Oh well.

My store marks toys Thursday (once in a while it will be Friday) Markdown team was in toys Thursday when i got there, marking away! was glad to score some items at 70! Can't wait for more!!