Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Same at my store with he soap/toothpaste :(

Nothing left...still at 50% snagged a few gel pens and chapstick from the $1 spot (0.50)

In candy as usual the BOXED pixistix and fundip is ringing up 50% not just 30% but we got a ton after Christmas....oh well saved me some $$$$

I did pick up some soda stream mixes for 50% off!!!! They had Coke, diet coke, Dr, Diet Dr, Mist, Diet Mist, Diet Energy and Diet RB...not sure why they were clearanced or why they jumped straight to 50%!

I did pick up some soda stream mixes for 50% off!!!! They had Coke, diet coke, Dr, Diet Dr, Mist, Diet Mist, Diet Energy and Diet RB...not sure why they were clearanced or why they jumped straight to 50%!

Oh yay, thanks for this! Sure could use these! :)

:( No soda stream marked down for us yet. Maybe soon. I have another store to check this weekend too.

These were in a weird location at my store...not near the appliances like they should have been (my stores only stocks them on the aisle with the soda stream machine) But on an endcap by automotive of all places, that said that endcap was a smush of lots of things 15% off tide detergent, Swiffer packs, lightbulbs, internet return stools, ect....

These were in a weird location at my store...not near the appliances like they should have been (my stores only stocks them on the aisle with the soda stream machine) But on an endcap by automotive of all places, that said that endcap was a smush of lots of things 15% off tide detergent, Swiffer packs, lightbulbs, internet return stools, ect....

Ohhh... Thanks! I'll look more then. I did a quick in and out as I had son and husband with me, and you know how that goes...

The goldfish I got today were the normal size bags of goldfish and the background was like a rainbow colors at the top but the fish had bunny ears. I hadn't even seen them before today. 59c a bag here today.

thanks! I haven't seen any, but I might as well look when I am there today!

70% off on both Black Dot dollar spot and easter here in KC (tons left at the Ward Pkwy store). Candy was 50% off.

Some things I found:

Dollar Spot: Pencils (pastel and sports themed), little coloring books, Twizzlers lip balm

Easter: Little Disney Princess figures, Disney Princess lip balm, little flower hair clip (on a cardboard egg shaped backing), lots of girls tights (pink with flowers, polkadot, striped) and socks that were still in the big girls accessory section (green labels), ponytail holders for girls.

The Legos, bunny Angry Bird figures, Easter books, and Easter movies were all ringing full price (even though they were in the Easter section). None were worth fighting for to me.

North DFW Easter 70% off with the bagged candy ringing 50%. Chocolate Easter bunnies, boxed sweet tart bunnies, peeps, spring cake mix, cake icing, etc. all scanning 70% off. Saw the Harry Potter bagged legos scanning 70% off too (I think these were the same ones that were sold during Christmas). Black dollar spot also 70% here too.

Rugs, shower curtains and various domestics were 70% off today.

Saw under the cabinet tv/dvd/cd clock for kitchen ~$49 down from ~$150. Didn't recognize the brand.

Black dot dollar spot 70% off today. I got swizzler, bubble yum , fun dip and taffy taffy lip balm, bug themed grow capsules, stretchy bugs and grow bugs... not to mention blank cards with flowers and butterflies on the front. .30 beats the dollar tree and these cards are so much prettier.

DCPI on the goldfish is 071101060. My store had a lot of the small cartons of goldfish with the Easter design. They scanned at .30; but I didn't buy any. I was surprised to find a pack of the Easter hot wheels in the regular toy aisle and even happier that it scanned 70% off. :) They usually sell out before Easter here.

DCPI on the goldfish is 071101060. My store had a lot of the small cartons of goldfish with the Easter design. They scanned at .30; but I didn't buy any. I was surprised to find a pack of the Easter hot wheels in the regular toy aisle and even happier that it scanned 70% off. :) They usually sell out before Easter here.

Lorelei (or anyone!) do you have the dpci # for the easter hot wheels cars?? Thanks!!

I got the hotwheels ERASERS (take apart full sized hotwheels cars) 70% they were not with Easter but I had remembered them being in the easter basket stuff :D

Where would I find the erasers in the store if not with the Easter? Those sound very cool. Oh, and is there a dcpi available?

Thanks.

Edited by krucook

90% off Easter in SOME stores here in North DFW. Not much left anywhere. Did get the cake mixes for .16 and a few chocolate bunnies ("big ears") for .39 each. Lego Harry Potter bagged legos now ringing full price. Wish I had bought more during Christmas clearance. They were everywhere at 90%.

got a pretty nice stash of stuff today at 90% off. got to 1st store at 8:15 and was able to get lots of plastic eggs, grass and misc egg wrap arounds/3d kits w/glasses. scored a few boxed bunnies incl a caramel brachs or russel stover one for me, 2 girl melamine plates, a few sprinkle sets and my fav purchase a set of 4 mini hello kitty easter themed pastel nail polishes.

second store had no eggs and very little grass which got moved to dollar area but scored a bunch of the hot wheels erasers along with some monster high eraser sets, a few hello kitty block set things, a bunch of jelly belly themed smelly bubble bottles (red, purple or yellow tops), 6 pks of butterfinger eggs, a few packs of snickers eggs, 3 boxes of chocolate creme eggs and maybe 6 boxes of the creme eggs, some cute table runners for 1.29 each, 3 boys melamine plates, and a nice assortment of plush baskets. I got the cutest light pink hello kitty (bunny) basket, a pale purple tinkerbell one, 2 spiderman's and an elmo.

I was so happy to find the grass since my bff had mentioned wanting to use to decorate her daughters luau theme party. And unless there's a storage box missing we were running low on plastic eggs too. I was happy to find quite a few of the cello bags for baskets in pastel pink or pastel blue for .19 each since we only had 1 left this year.

Along with the hot wheels erasers there was a monster truck type thing in a big bubble wrap and some light up stencil cars too. The cars have a yellow easter egg on left side of packaging that stands out when behind the regular ones and the monster truck said something about special easter packaging. I didn't see any goldfish or anything in the paper section but I didn't look too hard either.

I was able to bulk up the baskets for my godson and his sister and it worked out perfectly. As soon as I was finishing packing away the stuff my bff called me to invite me over for lunch since she'd had a cancelled appt.

Edited by tinkrbel