Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Bodega items were 50% off at my target today. Tide and Diapers were the only things I noticed marked at 30%off. Picked up 18-pack of Kids Clif bars for $4, 2-pack of Post cereal for $2.74, 3-pack of Annies mac-n-cheese for $3.48, 4-pack of Colgate for $2.98, 2-packs of Nature made vitamins are $5 and used a $2 off coupon and 2-pack of Eucerin was $4.98 and had a $2 off coupon for that too.

got the clif bars too! They also had Larabars for about the same price but there were only 8 in a pack (and weren't organic) so I passed on them. Also got the canned organic chicken for $1.7x I think the brand is valley fresh. They had all the fireplace stuff- like log holders, fireplace tools, duraflame logs, etc for 70% off. Dehumidifiers were 50%

Found the 8 pack of toothbrushes for 50% off today ($4.98). Also found a couple of leftover big nice vday gift bags... they had apparently been salvaged but the manager was right by the register and said to give them to me for 90% off which made them about .30 each. Lot of hair accessories 70% off. Tons of Aveeno shaving cream but I didnt get any because it is expensive even on clearance. Oh, lots and lots of different laundry detergents about 30% off I think, maybe a few 50%? (Tide, Gain, All, some generic I think also)

Found it on an endcap near electronics.

So excited! I found one of these tonight for my little boy in electronics where you said it was! I was really surprised to find the one and only one my store has (in blue) since I checked online for them when you originally posted it and the website says that they are an online only item. Thank you so much for the great tip - I often forget to check electronics :)

where have all the bargains gone? long time passing....

few more markdowns in childrens clothing, but nothing to write home about. Thor toys marked down (but then, who wants those, anyway?). Several cameras, as noted. A bunch of stuff has been holding in kitchen.

I found a 40 gallon garbage can for 50% in black with the hands free foot pedestal. These are $40 regular price I paid $19 plus change, saved 5% with Target card. They also have it in stainless steel too. Last week when they were 30% I saw a bunch of those. But when I went to the store to buy it they were all gone. So I grabbed the black one, which still matches my kitchen decor. I am so glad to get one of these my old one which was stainless, the foot pedestal broke and whenever you threw trash in it the bag would drop inside of the can. How annoying is that!

I got some clearanced out Sunscreen Coppertone spray one was a 2pk and one was a single...they were just marked 30% BUT they had $1 coupons attached so I was happy with that....:D Gonna need them pretty soon !!!

Crayola jewelry maker (swirled clay) 50% of 19.99 = 9.98 but DD does not like it so it will be going back

Not a clearance find but I was thrilled...the St. Patty's day neck ties in the dollar spot are adorable and actually pretty decent quality for $1, I grabbed a few for the boys to wear with Tshirts on the 17th :)

Never seen the Dyson for 70% off. Lowest I've ever seen them was 50% off a few years back. I was holding out for 75% off but it disappeared. Maybe someone beat me to it. Anyway lately I've only seen them go down to 30% off. I did score an Oreck for 75% off two years ago. I works great and is really slim and light. My sister has a Dyson and I like my Oreck better.

LOTS of movement in stationary today...things I looked at the other day that WERE NOT MARKED DOWN jumped today from full price to 50-70% off. I just happened to NEED wrapping paper (0.88), a few giftbags (0.14!), bows (0.24 for the big nice ones) printed tissue (0.24), ballons (0.45) Almost everything was going (dots, tinkerbell, spiderman...those were the ones I remember...) also got the singing birthday candle for 70% off...Doing a complete reset at my store and changing aisles..looks like we are loosing the actual scrapebooking stuff although what is left has been stuck at 50% forEVER

Thats about it sadly

Lots of photo albums at 70% off.

Lots marked down in canned goods, jellies, jams, bbq sauce 30%-50%

Packing tape, mailers, bubble wrap 30%. Did find white tyvek envelopes (10 x 13) for 1.08 orig 3.64 (70% off)

Workout gloves, dvds, Womens Fitness workout stuff all 70% off

Come on Easter clearance!! :bunny:

Edited by txsupermom