Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Already?? They just came out 6 weeks ago! Did it look like a random mistake or the shelf tag said it? Thanks!

I KNOW I was shocked, it was just this set and shelf tag said clearance and all the boxes (of the cafe) were stickered....we had 15 or so on the shelf!

Only a few stores are marking this down. Generally, smaller Targets with smaller toy departments.

Probally true since I am also the store that goes 75% (70% now) on legos

I saw Vday at 90% but signs were incorrect stating 70%. Also, tried to grab some last min purple dot items, and register didn't recognize them. Cashier tried to do a dollar and I stopped her and said that yesterday they were 70%. she said they must be boxing it up ready to send back.... she did the 70% but i don't understand why target takes inventory out of the system if customers can still grab it?

Bodgea holding at 30%--i am dying for 50%!!!

I saw Vday at 90% but signs were incorrect stating 70%. Also, tried to grab some last min purple dot items, and register didn't recognize them. Cashier tried to do a dollar and I stopped her and said that yesterday they were 70%. she said they must be boxing it up ready to send back.... she did the 70% but i don't understand why target takes inventory out of the system if customers can still grab it?

What area are you in?

Call me dumb but what is Bodgea?

Barely anything left at mine. Just got 2 bags of peanut butter m&ms for .86 cents. Did score 2 dresses in jr section for 7.48 (70 off) for my dds to wear for Easter. Also found in girls department stretch dressy pants for 3.98 in gray. And hats for .60 and gloves 2 pk for .60 got those for stocking stuffers for next christmas. Also found toddlers converse for 8.98 70 off for ds. Pretty decent trip for me.

Bought one of those boxes of Ethel's chocolates today. Not bad. Won't buy Russel Stover's even at 90% off, but the Ethel's wasn't bad. It appears to be the Mars brand version of Hershey's Pot of Gold type chocolates. I wouldn't pay $15 (original price), but decent in case you were wondering.

Russell Stovers is my FAV choc candy! :)

I bought the Ethel's for my husband, he said not bad, so must be OK LOL I was told two ladies walked out with over $600 this morning (I think that was before the % off) made me curious what was left. It wasn't a bad selection, wasn't looking for anything, got some candy for the girls basketball state trip and couple of small decoration type things.

Not much valentines left at my stores last night, but I found two of these Cars 2 Lightning Mcqueen Alive cars for $5.26 each (online return). Stashed them away for next xmas!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IhmyB97eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got this today for $29.xx (down from $99):

http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/12/91/12914850.jpg

... at the Blue Valley ST. I picked up 2. There were still THREE left. (It's an outdoor tabletop heater in case someone was wondering... for decks, etc...)

This is what I've been waiting for. They've been holding at 69.xx for like 3 weeks now.

I got a box of the Ethel's too, I thought it was pretty good for 90%, I'd never pay full price for it though.