Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Lots of Star Wars toys 70% off today, but oddly my store had all of the helmets (that used to be $5.98) back at $19.99. There were clearly two different package styles...one that was on clearance before and a new one that is different, but both rang up $19.99. Bummer!

The snow sleds, etc. were marked 70% off at my store (Ward Parkway) but not the Zipfly ones. Everything else, though.

What kind of stuff is Purple Dot? I haven't even stopped to look in the dollar spot lately.

I got valentine frames, wooden spoons (head was shaped like a heart), spatulas, reusable shopping bags (smaller style but really cute, they say "eat your greens" on the side), scrubbing wands for washing dishes, lip gloss, 10 pack wet wipes. Also saw the magnetic note pads, sticky notes, exercise bands, weights (small), 2pk votive holders with hearts

How where they packaged?

Goldfish were 25 mini packs to a bag flavor was xtra cheesy

Rice krispie treats were 40 to a box in pink on front was "mini squares" and edges of box were pink

Granola bars had "Chewy Valentine" on front and contained 28 mini granola bars in red box

Also found lots of mens clothing marked down 70% (coca cola hoodies, long sleeve button down shirts, solid hoodies)

Found mens gloves marked down 70% and ear warmers marked down too

Two days after Valentine's there was only odds and ends, very disappointing. I am waiting on the patio table heaters, they've been stuck at 30% for at least three weeks now. Unfortunately they just got moved out of their hidden aisle and are now on an end cap. I have a feeling they won't be around much longer.

A lot of the health and beauty stuff is now 50%, tons of mini toothpastes and toothbrushes, ricola.

Anyone know how to get a DPCI # if i have a barcode & ASIN #?? I forgot to take a pic of the shelf label before valentine's... Or does anyone know the DPCI # for the hello kitty mega bloks mystery packs? Thanks guys!!

They restickered the UPC on those, so most stores have them at full price now.

Valentine's 70%

Mini heaters and fireplace items 70%

flannel sheets 70%

shovels, ice melt, ice scrappers 70%

clearanced tools 70%

Purple dollar spot 70%

Womans gloves 70%

I also picked up some star wars helmets that are on clearance for 5.98 (70%) and then used the $5 off target coupon and got them for .98! yay!

Happy Shopping! :)

Anyone know how to get a DPCI # if i have a barcode & ASIN #?? I forgot to take a pic of the shelf label before valentine's... Or does anyone know the DPCI # for the hello kitty mega bloks mystery packs? Thanks guys!!

DCPI#204070879 Hello Kitty Mega Blocks bag $.74 each. I bought them today at 70% in the Valentines aisle.