walmart xbox w/kinect, at 10 or midnight?

*pixie*

It is the full kinect with the xbox. The Xbox is the smaller memory. But I think I remember you saying your kids were younger so this shouldn't be a problem. We are getting this as a family gift this year. My boys are 13 and my daughter is 5. We already have the Wii, but I think the Kinect will be easier for my 5 year old to use since you don't have to hold the remote. My daughter does fine with the Wii, but I always worry about her hitting the TV with the remote..

Anyone ever returned an Xbox to Wal-mart. Could I return the one I bought on Amazon to Wal-Mart after I buy the one at Wal-Mart tonight?

I know they would just give me a gift card for the amount since I wouldn't have my receipt, but that is fine with me.

I can usually return just about anything without a receipt to Wal-Mart, just checking before I go and buy one tonight.

Anyone ever returned an Xbox to Wal-mart. Could I return the one I bought on Amazon to Wal-Mart after I buy the one at Wal-Mart tonight?

I know they would just give me a gift card for the amount since I wouldn't have my receipt, but that is fine with me.

I can usually return just about anything without a receipt to Wal-Mart, just checking before I go and buy one tonight.

I suppose that would work IF the Sku's are identical. Why not just refuse Amazon order?

Generally, with gaming consoles the serial # is scanned to. More than likely, Wal-Mart would know that it wasn't purchased there.