ipad 2 Best Buy and Apple.com

I just found this on the apple website.

Every gift list has its day.

The special one-day Apple shopping event.

This Friday, November 25.

Mark your calendar now, and come back to the Apple Online Store the day after Thanksgiving for the special one-day event. You’ll discover amazing iPad, iPod, and Mac gifts for everyone on your list.

The education discount doesn't seem to be much. On the main site it shows iMac starting at $1199. On the education site it shows it starting at $1149. I'm hoping someone could chime in with some idea of what might be offered on Friday based on past experience. We are looking at getting an iMac were going to shop 12/5 when DH could get some time to go with me. We may just have to decide what we want based on the web offerings now, without talking to someone in the store. He's a "PC" so I am by marriage. We were hoping for some decision help before we switch sides.

I REALLY don't want to fight the crazies in the Apple store on BF.

I heard that they have a discount for teachers and college students on the Apple Website. Not sure though, if the discount is a really good one. :)

Education discount does not apply on iPods, iPhones or iPads. You can get a discount on computers. For a new iMac I think I can get about 100 bucks off.

MonsterMom, actually I think the deals on a iMac are better at Best Buy on bf than the ed discount.