Anyone know if there will be Pillow Pets on sale anywhere on Black Friday?

ChristusG

I believe there are pillow pets on sale at Kohls for $12.99 and there is a 20% code right now, not sure on the size though or inventory...check online (Pee wees are $12.99 and the bigger $19.99 (20% would bring it down to $10.29 or $15.99)

depending on one you are looking for, they are around $15 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=pillow+pets

I cant seem to find this notification and I'm in need of 3 pillow pets as well. If this is true, I'd like to put them in my cart so I'm ready for Thanksgiving day checkout. Can you link us to where you found it? Thanks!

It is buy 1 pillow pet and get a teenie pillow pet free at Target. TRU will also be having the same deal.

Go to the BF ads and put in a search for Pillow Pets on top and will bring up the 3 stores that will have them. I forget the other store.

It is buy 1 pillow pet and get a teenie pillow pet free at Target. TRU will also be having the same deal.

Go to the BF ads and put in a search for Pillow Pets on top and will bring up the 3 stores that will have them. I forget the other store.

Oh ok, thanks. I dont need the teeny ones so instead of paying full price to get a small friend, I'll just keep an eye out for a better price on the full size thing. I'm watching prices at Amazon, just wanted to check first in case I was missing something. Thanks! :)