OldNavy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Old Navy has traditionally been one of the first Black Friday sales to go online. We expect this year's sale to start at around 1am EST on Thursday.

Old Navy offers free shipping on orders of $50 or more with no coupon needed. You can combine items from Old Navy, Gap & Banana Republic.

Does anyone know if their $10 kids jeans are typically available online? I usually make my way to the store, but this year I have to work and would like to get as many items online as I can.

I looked at LAST years' thread for OldNavy.com BF sale - it appears that the $15 Adult Jeans (last yrs price) DID go online - however I believe their sizes sold out quickly.

hth

I think the prices on the site today are for the Thursday-only sale. In previous years I have always stayed up and been able to get BF items from ON online on BF at the same prices as the store. If you look at their ad, the $15 jeans, $5 fleeces, $25 peacoats, etc are FRIDAY ONLY items.

I think the prices on the site today are for the Thursday-only sale. In previous years I have always stayed up and been able to get BF items from ON online on BF at the same prices as the store. If you look at their ad, the $15 jeans, $5 fleeces, $25 peacoats, etc are FRIDAY ONLY items.

You must have the physical ad. I can't read any fine print on the one listed here shows Friday only items, but not on a lot of what I have in mind. The way the page reads is that the sales items I'm looking for are available Thur, Fri, & Sat; although it says '2' at the end and I can't find where notation #2 is.

You must have the physical ad. I can't read any fine print on the one listed here shows Friday only items, but not on a lot of what I have in mind. The way the page reads is that the sales items I'm looking for are available Thur, Fri, & Sat; although it says '2' at the end and I can't find where notation #2 is.

Though, I do see on the front page that the jeans are Friday only.