BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

This is just hear say, but there is a post on the FB BF at BB page where someone called customer service and they would only tell him that the sale would start in the "early hours of today", but wouldn't give him a time.

This makes me sad in the pants....me fail english? that's unpossible

I'm sure y'all have already done this but I created a BB account earlier and put my shipping and cc info in already so checkout will go faster. I would hate to fumble with a cc and have it sell out from under me.

Just in case someone out there hasn't...

Apple® - iTunes $100 Code (Digital Delivery)

Subtotal: $60.00 When added to cart you will see the Price

Sale: $80.00

Reg. Price: $100.00

You Save: $20.00

Additional savings: $20.00

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iTunes+%24100+Code+(Digital+Delivery)/4173314.p?id=1218459173264&skuId=4173314

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/4173/4173314_sb.jpg

What's the link for New Egg's Kinect only? If I can get that... I might just consider skipping the games.... Though that would be painful. I really want those games.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103268&cm_mmc=BF2011_listing-_-517-_-N82E16874103268&nm_mc=BF2011_listing

Microsoft Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor Bundle w/Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect

was: $149.99

now $99.99

save: $50.00

This is just hear say, but there is a post on the FB BF at BB page where someone called customer service and they would only tell him that the sale would start in the "early hours of today", but wouldn't give him a time.

I just want an answer in practical terms. Just tell me if I should grab a snack or not. :tired:

I'm sure y'all have already done this but I created a BB account earlier and put my shipping and cc info in already so checkout will go faster. I would hate to fumble with a cc and have it sell out from under me.

GREAT tip!

Anyone know if anybody else is supposed to have Supernatural on sale?

I'm waiting for that too. Haven't seen it anywhere else. You can try PMing at Walmart but sometimes they take items off the selves so they don't have to PM them. Unfortunately I can't stay up any longer so I am going to try to PM at Walmart. :(

Keep it out too because it will ask you for those 3 numbers on the back of the card too.