What to buy the boss?

Gloey

Ok, I work for two attorneys, one of which JUST started a couple of weeks ago. I know etiquette says you don't have to do anything but I suppose I should get them each a little something. Any suggestions? Oh, BTW, last year there was another attorney I worked for that is no longer there. The day before Christmas one of the other secretaries practically ordered him to get me a gift...he did alright, $15 worth of McDonald's gift certificates. Sheesh!

Definitely some type of food. Especially if you don't know them well, you probably have no idea what they would like as far as gifts go. I got this catalog in the mail yesterday for The Swiss Colony and they have some really really nice holiday treats to offer at great prices. :D

Ok, I work for two attorneys, one of which JUST started a couple of weeks ago. I know etiquette says you don't have to do anything but I suppose I should get them each a little something. Any suggestions? Oh, BTW, last year there was another attorney I worked for that is no longer there. The day before Christmas one of the other secretaries practically ordered him to get me a gift...he did alright, $15 worth of McDonald's gift certificates. Sheesh!

I bet your glad he's no longer there!!!:banana01:

I only have one boss and this year the team got together. We are each giving 5.00 (we'll have 120.00) then going to buy a GC to her nail salon (30.00 for a fill), her hair salon (25.00 for a cut and 40.00 for a color that she always gets) and a restaurant wrap it all up in a nice little basket with some lotion/body shampoo, throw in a couple of free movie tickets and present it to her. Kind of like a girls' day out that's all paid for. We have her best friend as another supervisor in our building so we just asked then called the places to find out how much it would cost. That way we could determine what to have each person contribute.

I guess it depends on what your boss likes. I know as a group we are getting stuff for my boss's pool room. (pooltable). It is his one room in the house.

But to tell you the truth I like to get him a new backbone so he learn to stand up for himself when it comes to him wife...

ok time for me to shut my mouth.

I guess it depends on what your boss likes. I know as a group we are getting stuff for my boss's pool room. (pooltable). It is his one room in the house.

But to tell you the truth I like to get him a new backbone so he learn to stand up for himself when it comes to him wife...

ok time for me to shut my mouth.

lol

sorry i can't be of any help we do gc