Black Friday Newspaper where do you get yours? any stories?

totallyBF

Last year I had got an argument over the thanksgiving newspaper at CVS I got the last two that were available at the store and a man came up to me and said hey you got two paper give me one I turned around and said no and he asked me why did i need two papers and I told him I been driving around for one hour looking for the paper (this is 730am)

And I always purchase two papers because I don't like to share my ads with my family so I purchase one for me and one for them. I mean I am not trying to hog the paper but still I was already upset who does that?

Mine gets delivered. Most likely it will be in Wednesdays paper instead of Thursday as is the norm. Delivery person likes to give us the flyers a day early:)

I want your paperboy. I would tip well for that service. I am lucky enough to always wake up exceedingly early and hit the stores before others for three papers. We have two shoppers in my family and one for everyone else. I did notice last year that the price for Thanksgivings Day paper is the same as the Sunday paper.:jester:

Edited by Iliveforblckfri

I plan on shopping T-Day: Walgreens, CVS, maybe Kmart. Hopefully I can pick one up there, or at a gas station in between. I've never missed the Thanksgiving paper, but I have gotten the last copy before!

NOTE: I only get 1 copy because I can share my toys! :cheesy:

But then again, I'm the only one who really cares. My sis might look through mine, but she's not a serious BF shopper. I can see why some people might need their own copy, especially if you like to mark your copy or need them for a PM.

My parents subscribe and this year I'll retrieve the paper from their porch on Thanksgiving morning before my brother picks me up to take me to Thanksgiving gathering. I may have already shopped by the time I get the paper, though, since it'll be all online. :(

Last year the paper gal was making the same rounds as me at the drug stores. I saw her at all 3 I went to! :)

A couple years ago though I did have to go to a few stores to get mine. I had been having it delivered, so I didn't realize how hard they were to come by once I stopped getting delivery. I know now!