Official "Where is this store's ad?" & "Does this store do BF?" Thread

Brad

They dont do doorbusters but usually first 100 people get something free. Last year I think a big teddy bear. If I remember they didnt open till 5 or 6 and had a 2 day sale.

Anyone heard of Mills Fleet Farm? It is in the upper midwest. Do they do an add? What time do they usually open?

If I recall, it's 20% off everything, no coupon required.

Refresh my memory: What does Bed Bath & Beyond usually do for BF?

The ad isn't out yet, and I've never really shopped there on BF. But there is a pricey set of sheets I want from there, and if I'll save more by waiting until BF, then I'll wait. Otherwise, I'll just use a 20% off coupon now.

Thanks

20% off total purchase. At the end of October of Early November, they have a Friends & Family night where you're entire purchase is 30% off. Next year talk to the manager of your nearby store and maybe you can get in on that. I believe you can use coupons on top of that also.

Refresh my memory: What does Bed Bath & Beyond usually do for BF?

The ad isn't out yet, and I've never really shopped there on BF. But there is a pricey set of sheets I want from there, and if I'll save more by waiting until BF, then I'll wait. Otherwise, I'll just use a 20% off coupon now.

Thanks

meijer - where are you? i checked the stats on previous years and the latest the ad was released was the 17th. do you think they'll make us wait that long? last year it was released on friday the 11th. .. .

i just want to know what's in the ad! *stomping foot*

*grin*

We too are waiting to see this one.

meijer - where are you? i checked the stats on previous years and the latest the ad was released was the 17th. do you think they'll make us wait that long? last year it was released on friday the 11th. .. .

i just want to know what's in the ad! *stomping foot*

*grin*