Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I pricematch at Walmart all the time without the ad. We don't have any competition for Walmart in our small town so they price match for stores that are 45 minutes from us. I am not able to get the ad from several of the stores without going online to print them. I am too cheap for that (waste all my ink)..lol.

I've only had trouble if it is someone new. If you can print the ad it is better, especially on BF but you don't have to have it.

Ive gone in WM a few times without my (forgotten) ad and the cashier didnt have it either.Shes like sry we cant do it and im like sry yes you can plez call the manager.He/she will come over sometimes agreeing w/cashier sometimes agreeing w/me.Im like according to "YOUR" tv commercial i dont need ad.Ive always gotten the PM.And yes i would do the same on BF.Ive mentioned in another ad its a shame but not all WM cashiers have been taught the right way.Thats not our fault.Its WM's rules so if i have to hold up the whole line then i will.Maybe WM will educate ther employees.and yes ill even be P'ming ceral at WM on BF.lol

No TRU ad in my paper! It's the only one missing :( Now I have to go get another paper and see if it's in there.

I thought I didn't have a hard copy ad in my paper also. I think whomever put the papers together was trying to play tricks. It was hidden inside a reagular paper section. hth