Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

To me this ad is epically bad. I've either already bought everything of interest either cheaper or same price with no crowd. Barely any barbie, the video game sales are the same as the 4 they've already had. So many poor products. This was the one I've been waiting for, and it isn't even going to be worth the gas money.

I really want that Barbie Power Wheels. My husband thinks we should get a gender neutral one since we have a son that is 6. But I say he's getting kind of old for it and we have 2 girls, 4 and 18 months. What do you think? Is it a good deal? This is something I wanted as a child but never got so it has special meaning for me.

I kind of agree with your husband but then again a 6yo probably wouldn't fit in these very well(unless he's small). Maybe take them to the store and see if he fits or just look at it yourself in person(if you're good in measuring space).

My bff got her daughter a blue mini for her 4th bday but baby brother was only 18 months or so at the time. Is the oldest girl a girly girl? I can see how it would be cool to get her a bright pink one but if she doesn't care either way and it's just to fulfill your dream then maybe go with the blue anyhow?

I'm not blown away by anything in the ad, most things are 40-50% off which is the equivalent of their BOGO sales. I thankfully got ALL my toys 75% off at Target toy sale. The coupon booklet(on last page) could be interesting so maybe I'll pass by for that depending on opening time but not a must have.

Thanks Brad!

TRU BF is good if you need to buy alot of presents cheaply. They seem to cut deals with makers of older toys and bring them in at great prices.

I am surprised not 1 Melissa and Doug deal. I was counting on that.

I am glad I got the Leappad bundle already...and I just put the large Imaginarium train table on layaway last night so I am happy they didn't have THAT in the ad! Lol

I can't believe it....I have nothing to buy at TRU except Moon dough! I will maybe pick up a couple princess things for neice and Best Friends daughter. But that won't be until later in the morning. Crazy thing is...I still don't know for sure where I am going to start this year. last year it was at TRU. The 9pm opening is crazy!

Last year we got the barbies jeep power wheels on line on cyber monday the 2-seater for 165.00 at amazon.com this included shipping, it was a steal. I can't believe

they are opening at 9pm so early. Now people will be eating their turkeys at 11 am so they can get in line. Dont know if I'm going to be doing that.

I kind of agree with your husband but then again a 6yo probably wouldn't fit in these very well(unless he's small). Maybe take them to the store and see if he fits or just look at it yourself in person(if you're good in measuring space).

My bff got her daughter a blue mini for her 4th bday but baby brother was only 18 months or so at the time. Is the oldest girl a girly girl? I can see how it would be cool to get her a bright pink one but if she doesn't care either way and it's just to fulfill your dream then maybe go with the blue anyhow?

I'm not blown away by anything in the ad, most things are 40-50% off which is the equivalent of their BOGO sales. I thankfully got ALL my toys 75% off at Target toy sale. The coupon booklet(on last page) could be interesting so maybe I'll pass by for that depending on opening time but not a must have.

My son is small, 44 inches and 39 pounds at 6 years old. And my oldest daughter is a girly girl. I think we are going to wait until next year and get the girls one for Christmas as their big gift. By then my son will be absolutely too big. Thanks!!