Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I want to know how the gift cards are? If I would buy something with a gift card on black friday, will I be able to use it the same day.

You cant use it on that transaction, but you can split up your purchase into multiple orders to use it on other items.

For example last year we split out purchases into ~$100 amounts and used the $10 gift card from the previous purchase on the next one.

If that makes any sense haha.

For anyone interested in the Ipod touch check out this deal.

So its listed for $195.00 with a $40.00 GC with purchase. Target.com also has a coupon for 10% off any Ipod purchase that wont expire until 11/26/11.

So realistically this deal could be as good as $135.50 plus tax.

:gdthums:

put it on your target card and its 126+ tax.....

So its listed for $195.00 with a $40.00 GC with purchase. Target.com also has a coupon for 10% off any Ipod purchase that wont expire until 11/26/11.

Oh Amy THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!You are awesome.I never would of thought to check for a Q.You just made my day.happy Holidays to you and i hope you also find a awesome deal.

I finally got a chance to look at the ad that I have been so excited about and I was sooooooo disappointed. I always buy pj's, clothes, jackets, at Target and I thought the clothes prices were ridiculous. Overall I did not think their prices were very good on much at all. I think Walmart kicked Targets butt this year in deals.

The 360 is a better price at Walmart even without the bundle with the kinect. with the game and GC and x-box live. PS3 was the same as Walmart. scooters were $12 at WM and $22 at Target, have to decide if light up wheels is worth the extra $10. Computer chair was $10 higher then Walmart. All the video games the boys were interested in are higher at Target also. I am sad to not see the $10 GC for $100 purchase again. Booooo for Target this year

I love this price, but it does not seem to me that the extended warranty at Target is as good as the one at Best Buy. Does anyone know about the comparisons on the warranty’s? I know it is cheaper at Target but not if they won’t replace it if something happens to it. He is almost 14 but tends to drop everything….

Thanks for any input!

I finally got a chance to look at the ad that I have been so excited about and I was sooooooo disappointed. I always buy pj's, clothes, jackets, at Target and I thought the clothes prices were ridiculous. Overall I did not think their prices were very good on much at all. I think Walmart kicked Targets butt this year in deals.

The 360 is a better price at Walmart even without the bundle with the kinect. with the game and GC and x-box live. PS3 was the same as Walmart. scooters were $12 at WM and $22 at Target, have to decide if light up wheels is worth the extra $10. Computer chair was $10 higher then Walmart. All the video games the boys were interested in are higher at Target also. I am sad to not see the $10 GC for $100 purchase again. Booooo for Target this year

I have a scooter with the lighted wheels and IMHO it isn't worth it. It didn't work but for a few day's :(

Oh Amy THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!You are awesome.I never would of thought to check for a Q.You just made my day.happy Holidays to you and i hope you also find a awesome deal.

Your very welcome!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a coupon for an Ipod...who would have thought? Happy Holidays to you and yours and I Santa brings you all you want and more! ;)

I love this price, but it does not seem to me that the extended warranty at Target is as good as the one at Best Buy. Does anyone know about the comparisons on the warranty’s? I know it is cheaper at Target but not if they won’t replace it if something happens to it. He is almost 14 but tends to drop everything….

Thanks for any input!

Check out SquareTrade for warranty on electronics. They beat the stores and are very easy to deal with.

I am overall unimpressed with their ad. They only beat Walmart on a few things (8GB SD card ($9 vs. $10) and XBox Live 3-month cards ($10 vs. $12)). I can just have those items matched at Walmart and be done with all my "big box" shopping by 11PM!

I'm quite surprised how non-competitive they are with bedding. Their sheets are $17-35 vs. Walmart's $7-17. I'm also surprised by the higher prices on small appliances. They don't have any super-cheap mixers, toasters, waffle makers, etc.

Brent

Brent

BBM

There is a 20% off coupon for the Lexar media card on the Target website.

Does anyone know if you can you get the gift card with purchase online or do they subtract the amount off your total?

Also, could I buy something beforehand,but go in and get an adjustment on BF and get the gift card then?

TIA