Now that the ad is out.... What are you getting?

Rrt29

Here is what I want… These are all 10pm'ers. Unless somebody tell me if Amazon has any of this cheaper or there is a better deal out there currently... Here goes

**maybe’s

12 inches Buttercup Bike- $29

16 inches Buttercup Bike- $35

**Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Piano- $25

2 Disney Princess Dolls- $10

**32 inch Walker Doll with Baby- $10

3 Sets of Sheets @ 6.88 each- $20.64

2 Disney Tangled 4 Piece Bed Sets @ 24.88 each-$49.76

1( 7) piece King Comforter Set @ 34.96

10 Towels @1.28 a piece=$11.28

Shark Steam Mop $38

Storage Ottoman-$29

**Waffle Maker-$2.84

**Mini Chopper-$2.84

Sleepers @$4.47 x 5= $22.35

$320.67 before taxes.... after tax around $350.

As for online, be careful. A lot of times a few days before BF they'll load special SKUs into the system for the BF ad items, so the items you are adding now might not be the actual items that you can order on BF. I'd wait until Monday or Tuesday of BF week and then add the items to your cart.

FYI, top 15 items based on what people are adding to their shopping lists on the BF site:

1. Assorted DVD Movies (Hall Pass, Marley & Me, The Hangover, More) - $1.96

2. Assorted Wii, Xbox, PS3 Games (Call of Duty 4, Wheel of Fortune, Toy Story 3) - $15

3. Boys or Girls 2-Piece Character Sleep Set - $4.47

4. Cotton Bath Towel - $1.28

5. Assorted Wii, Xbox, PS3 Games (Call of Duty Black Ops, Cars 2, FIFA Soccer 12) - $28

6. Assorted DVD Movies (Zookeeper, Horrible Bosses, Avatar) - $9

7. Assorted Blu-ray Movies (Blind Side, 300, Inception, More) - $5

8. Assorted Wii, Xbox, PS3 Games (Deal or No Deal, UFC 2010, Shrek) - $10

9. Boys' Hanes Boxer Briefs, Socks or Crew Tees - $3.97

10. Assorted TV DVD Sets (Two and a Half Men, Bones, Burn Notice) - $10

11. Rubbermaid 30-Piece Easy-Find Lids Storage Set - $6.88

12. Assorted Board Games (Monopoly, Connect 4, More) - $6.88

13. Men's Hanes Underwear Bonus Pack - $4.97

14. Xbox Live 3-Month Subscription Card - $12

15. Assorted Blu-ray Movies (A-Team, Bourne Identity, Fast Five, More) - $10

I wish I had a list...I was really hoping to get it all at WM and head back home, but there actually isn't anything I'm looking for. My brother and I have poured over the ad to make sure we're not missing anything, and have decided to wait and see what Target offers. If they don't have what we want then we might head up to WM anyway at 10 and check out the Transformers toys and pick through the DVDs like last year. We'll see....

10 PM sale: These are hopefuls and not set in stone! I really doubt that I will be able to get all of it but I am praying that DH has plenty of work the next two weeks!!!

Xbox 360 w/kinect, controller, game and 50.00 gift card 199.96

PS3 199.96

PS3 Dangerous Hunts 15.00

Madden 2012 28.00

Dispicable Me 9.00

Judy Moody (we rented it and my daughter loved it) 9.00

Disney Story books 5.00 each (I would like to get at least 2)

Dora Princess Table 20.00

Operation Buzz 6.88

Trampoline (this is one of the major things) 159.00

Soccer ball, football, and basketball 4.75 each

I would also love to get the Crockpot for 9.44 and the mini chopper for 2.84

Midnight Sale:

Flash drives 5.00

Sd card 5.00

Possibly the laptop 198.00

Printer 19.00

We had 2 of the vsmile pockets. They were complete junk. I haven't seen these sold in stores in a couple of years and vtech doesn't even sell them on their website. Just an FYI.

I will disagree with you on that. We've had them before. My son broke his (his fault, not the toy's) and wants another one. I never had problems with them although I do think Leapfrog makes a better one (we have that too). Since we have tons of games for it, it just makes sense to get one for $20.

I will disagree with you on that. We've had them before. My son broke his (his fault, not the toy's) and wants another one. I never had problems with them although I do think Leapfrog makes a better one (we have that too). Since we have tons of games for it, it just makes sense to get one for $20.

Maybe we just got bad ones. The first lasted 6 months the second only 3 months. We had a ton of games and the vsmile system so I just sold the system with the games for $30. But if we still had the games I might would consider getting it for only $20. And I do agree that the Leapster is miles better. My son's has been dropped out of the car on the cement, spilled water on, gets dropped out on the floor daily and still works after 2 years. Love it! We are getting the Leap pad since I've been so impressed with the durability of Leap Frog products.

We had 2 of the vsmile pockets. They were complete junk. I haven't seen these sold in stores in a couple of years and vtech doesn't even sell them on their website. Just an FYI.

I will be picking up another one as well. We've got one here at the house but I want to get one for the car, too. We've got so many games for it and its held up really well to the constant dropping and being dragged around by a 3 year old. She calls it her "DS" :tongue1:

On my list for Walmart Black Friday

judy moody dvd- 9.00

leapfrog tag- 20.00

bratz dolls- 5.00

4 piece character bed sets ( one cars one tangled) 24.88 each

mini food chopper 2.84 ( 2 of these)

black & decker triple slow cooker- 18.92

black & decker 10 speed blender 9.44

character tees ( minnie mouse & victorious) 2.97 each

character hoodies (dora, victorious, lightning mcqueen) 4.97 each

hanes crew shirts 4.97 each

vampire diaries season 2 10.00 ( HURRAY!!!)

Big bang theory seasons 1-4 10.00 each if I cant get them online from Best Buy for 8.99

In the store where I work we already have some mini choppers for under $5. May want to check your local store. May be worth paying $2 more than being stampeded over.

I picked up one of these many years (4 or 5) ago for $3 and it's still working!

Granted,I only use it maybe 5 times a year but I've definitely got my three bucks worth of work out of it.

For something you only use occasionally,it's a good deal,imo.