No "Super Secret" Saturday sale this weekend? 11/12

oiler57

was in my wm today and asked about sat sale and the employee said they're having one every sat until black friday - but he looked and couldn't find a flyer for it, nor anyone who knew what the sale items were.

he said last week they didn't even start stocking the items on the floor til after midnight friday night. sale apparently started last saturday around 10am.

so i know i'll be doing a pop in tomorrow sometime to check and see what's new. i'm looking for a led hdtv 47-55 - preferably an lg or something reliable for cheap. real cheap.

I have a question... when I pull up the walmart website, then click on my local ad, it pulls up the black friday ad to the right, but to the left it says...

"This weeks featured savings", then it list the xbox for with the kinect for $199.96... whats the all about? is it talking about something that is in the black friday ad, or something different alltogether..???

I have a question... when I pull up the walmart website, then click on my local ad, it pulls up the black friday ad to the right, but to the left it says...

"This weeks featured savings", then it list the xbox for with the kinect for $199.96... whats the all about? is it talking about something that is in the black friday ad, or something different alltogether..???

It is... if you pull it up it says at the bottom "valid Thursday, Nov 24, 10pm -12:01 am" Black Friday special. Guess that answers the question if it will be online.:)

As PP stated when you click it does say its valid thu. only.. but IMO it IS very misleading since it says "this weeks"

And I am suprised no news of sales tomorrow either, although they are never really organized at all so who knows!

I knew that it said valid only that Thursday... but it seemed very weird to me that it says "this weeks".... Thought maybe they were just trying to confuse us...

I'm wondering since it's defaulting to the bf ad instead of the current ad that's why it's pullling those items over on the side. It is confusing I agree, I thought at first perhaps you had stumbled onto the Secret Sat. sale listing~ still curious about that.

@Mickeylvstoshop, I would think yes, the sale would have to be completed on line before 12:01.