Walgreen's BF Ad - 50 oz Tide for $1.99?

krstee

This doesn't sound like a GREAT deal to me, since if you double it (the size and price), it's about what you'd pay in the store during a regular time.

I was looking at WalMart for the same size (to PM during BF), and the smallest size they have is 100 oz. Has anyone seen the 50 oz size Tide before? This may be a stupid question, since it's not a HOT item, but if I can save a buck or two here and there, then I am all for it.

(Just in case anyone else is interested, I think there is a coupon just put out for $.50 off a container of Tide ~ don't know if there is a size requirement ~ and if I am correct, there is a rebate at Walgreens for Tide too).

This doesn't sound like a GREAT deal to me, since if you double it (the size and price), it's about what you'd pay in the store during a regular time.

I was looking at WalMart for the same size (to PM during BF), and the smallest size they have is 100 oz. Has anyone seen the 50 oz size Tide before? This may be a stupid question, since it's not a HOT item, but if I can save a buck or two here and there, then I am all for it.

(Just in case anyone else is interested, I think there is a coupon just put out for $.50 off a container of Tide ~ don't know if there is a size requirement ~ and if I am correct, there is a rebate at Walgreens for Tide too).

It's not that great of a deal. 100 oz would cost $1.24 less than at Walmart. Also depending on your Walgreens you may not be able to use the coupon since the Tide will more than likely be a coupon.

Yeah - I am going through my coupons to make sure that this is something that I will get free or nearly free. Gotta love BF!

The only bummer is that I can't PM at Walmart. Oh well. I was just trying to eliminate one stop that morning. Guess not.