Working on my Black Friday shopping spreadsheet....

brinak2005

I am working on my spreadsheet and I have way too many blank spaces. I need a BIG, MAJOR ad to come out TODAY. I wanna see Target, Kmart, Gamestop, Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart. These next 2 weeks are going to last an eternity!!! :cheesy:

Give me a Christmas gift today Brad....I'll take Target's ad please!! :yup:

go you:) I semi started mine as a side project to charts but I'm pleasantly surprised there's only 2 things on there so far (1 online Wed and 1 for father to get at Ace)NOT including CVS/Walgreens stuff since that's Tday and I usually just take ad and go based on that. Haven't incorporated JCPenney ad yet.

I NEED to start a spreadsheet or find oldest one and try to recreate last years list of what we gave to ppl and then add who's getting what this year.

Brinak2005 My sheet is Looking pretty blank as well. I have Some miscellaneous items BUT nothing Exciting!!

I second the Target gift too Brad!:D

:razz::cheesy: <<< I'm Going Crazy here! The ADs are coming WAY TOO SLOW... I'm constantly looking @ the Calendar and GottaDeal. I'm feeling a little obsessed LOL

I'm ready too! Getting antsy for the big ads :D

I use an iPhone app called Christmas Gifts List and it allows me to put in the recipient, budget, check off items as bought and amount. I've already purchased the first gift and have been researching others and my goal now is to find gifts that are less expensive than I have budgeted for each person and see how low I can get this list. So far, I'm $22 under budget!! :gdclap: Now, if I can just stick to it and not get carried away with the shopping and good sales for the next 7 weeks or so, I'll be in good shape! lol

I need to start one. Myabe I can keep myself more organized, now if the big ads can just come out. Does anyone else find themselves looking at BF ads for stores that are no where near them? I'm so desperate to view an ad I'm looking at the ads for Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's. I would never even go hunting. lol :cheesy:

I need to start one. Myabe I can keep myself more organized, now if the big ads can just come out. Does anyone else find themselves looking at BF ads for stores that are no where near them? I'm so desperate to view an ad I'm looking at the ads for Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's. I would never even go hunting. lol :cheesy:

:yup:I'm so glad I'm not the only person who looks at the ads of those stores just because I sooo badly want a new ad to look at every 5 minutes...LOL Looking at the Cabela's ad this morning I was thinking to myself, "oh that would be a good buy if I or my husband were outdoorsy". I think I need a BF intervention :blush:

:yup:I'm so glad I'm not the only person who looks at the ads of those stores just because I sooo badly want a new ad to look at every 5 minutes...LOL Looking at the Cabela's ad this morning I was thinking to myself, "oh that would be a good buy if I or my husband were outdoorsy". I think I need a BF intervention :blush:

I know right. I was looking at the pink daisy bb gun thinking how cute, it's pink. Well we both need BF intervention!

I use an iPhone app called Christmas Gifts List and it allows me to put in the recipient, budget, check off items as bought and amount. I've already purchased the first gift and have been researching others and my goal now is to find gifts that are less expensive than I have budgeted for each person and see how low I can get this list. So far, I'm $22 under budget!! :gdclap: Now, if I can just stick to it and not get carried away with the shopping and good sales for the next 7 weeks or so, I'll be in good shape! lol

I use a similar app called Santas Little Helper. I track my lists, budgets & purchases all in one spot'

Just downloaded this app thanks. Now I can have my list & budget close at all times.

Please add me to the intervention

The post on the Target discussion asking "Where is the ad?" has been locked and Brad's last reply said "I've had the Target ad for weeks. I was just waiting for someone to post about it before I posted it. ;)"

Please Brad, don't tease us this way!!! It's just cruel :( Either way, we'll get it eventually. BUT, today would be great!!!! ;)

Is anyone else having trouble printing out the Ad Scans this year? I can print them but I have to click on each individual page of each ad and then hit print again. There ahs to be a better way. Someone please help!

I haven't tried since I would be wasting my own ink and paper this year:P And at the rosk of being obvious, you did download the pdf right? Maybe you just need to change settings before hitting ok? Maybe it decided to default print only selected page?

I am working on my spreadsheet and I have way too many blank spaces. I need a BIG, MAJOR ad to come out TODAY. I wanna see Target, Kmart, Gamestop, Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart. These next 2 weeks are going to last an eternity!!! :cheesy:

Give me a Christmas gift today Brad....I'll take Target's ad please!! :yup:

Have you looked at the Lowes ad yet?

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/Lowes

If I don't wake up to a Target ad posted on here I'm going to punch someone. Don't make me do that.

LOL. Dont worry you are not alone. I will be the next one in line to punch someone. And, I am checking like 3 times at work ( 2 break plus lunch ). Come on where the heck are the major ad. I want to wakeup tomorrow at 5am PST to the Target Ad !!

The post on the Target discussion asking "Where is the ad?" has been locked and Brad's last reply said "I've had the Target ad for weeks. I was just waiting for someone to post about it before I posted it. ;)"

Please Brad, don't tease us this way!!! It's just cruel :( Either way, we'll get it eventually. BUT, today would be great!!!! ;)

Someone (who I won't embarass by identifying) actually PMed me asking if I really had the ad, lol

I am always doing this. I am happy they build a CVS in Anchorage so I have more to look at. Glad I am not alone.

Just downloaded this app thanks. Now I can have my list & budget close at all times.

Please add me to the intervention

I downloaded the app too, but no list... The gottadeal app has forums, current, messages, subscribed, and profile. No list, but that would be a great move to add it in.