CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I'm matching up my coupons too and interesting to note that I only have one of the ones you've listed (the Finish Quantum).

I have the toothpaste and cereal ones and am hoping to put together enough to have most of them be MM.

It's going to cost me a fortune that day but the ECBs will come in handy later!

I have a $15 ECB that expires before BF so I'm thinking of using it for that spend $30 on certain items get $10 ECB deal this Sunday so then I will have a $10 ECB to use on BF for my first purchase.

Except for the Kleenex coupon the rest were from the Sunday paper. I don't have a toothpaste one that won't be expired.

This ad is all over the internet. It wasn't pulled. I hope I don't have to work on Thanksgiving because I think I may go and get that tablet. That will free up my BF for other things. I am glad that they are keeping the B1G1 Free toy sale. I wait every year to stock up :) I keep them for last minute birthday presents

This ad is all over the internet. It wasn't pulled. I hope I don't have to work on Thanksgiving because I think I may go and get that tablet. That will free up my BF for other things. I am glad that they are keeping the B1G1 Free toy sale. I wait every year to stock up :) I keep them for last minute birthday presents

The ad wasn't pulled, lawyers for CVS demanded that their Black Friday ad be taken down and threatened legal action against Brad / GottaDeal if it was not.

It's funny, even Walmarts ad is out, but not CVS ???

Highly doubt they would have it in purple,if it's not shown in the ad that way.

Yes,you can get a raincheck (which never expires) but also doubtful that they would ever get that same exact model in

at a later date.

Your best bet might be to try and go to another CVS if that's at all possible for you.

JME

So does that mean if the store is a 24 hour one the sale starts at 12am thanksgiving morning?That would be so awesome if so.means i could also go to my other cvs at 8am to get whatever i miss at the first store.

That's what I've done the last couple years with both CVS and Walgreen's. We have a few of each around, so it's easy to make trips to multiple stores. But, when I went past my 24 hour CVS yesterday, they had a big easel outside that said Thanksgiving hours. Of course I couldn't see what they actually were while I was driving, and couldn't pull in at the time. I'll have to mkae a trip past there again before Wednesday so I'll know for sure!

I have been trying to match them up but have seen 2-3 different ads....kinda worried now

The website is saying it's a 3 day ad,starting on Thursday. Since my closest one is a 24 hour store,I'm assuming the ad will take effect midnight (tonight).

I'm going to go to CVS and Walgreens before I hit KMart and Meijer early tomorrow morning.

My wife and I had a major score at CVS today. Like others suggested, we divided up our purchases into two seperate transactions.

So either we got a ton of goodies for free and bought the Sonicare toothbrush that my wife's dentist said she should be using.... Or we bought a ton of goodies and got the toothbrush for free... ;)

And we have $18 in EB to use at a later date.

Woohoo! Paid for all the 'freebies' I could use as stocking stuffers, and got a few Christmas gifts! Placed two orders to best utilize everything.

I swear my store had all the freebies strategically placed and totally not where they should have been - but I did end finding the ones I wanted.

Paid total of appr $22 OOP, got:

Dvd Player

4 Big Bags of M & M's - full bags in the stockings! (one for me!)

Teeth Flossers - gag gift for my mom (she always has these laying around)

Excedrin PM 8 ct - ahhhh sleep!

Wet n Wild Nail Polish Set

La Looks Hair Gel

Carmex

Soft Lips

Listerine mouth things - (split those up and put them in stockings too!)

Snickers candy bar (had to give my son a snack for helping me do my deals)

SCORE! :D

We got back a bit ago but I'm seriously considering headi8ng back out once they leave for dinner. I can get more stuff with my aunts card and my brothers godfather gave me the one he got in store. Apparently everytime he goes to the store they insist on giving him a new card since he never uses his.

I had originally planned to get to CVS first thing at 7am this morning but got lazy and didn't get there until noon. I was pleasantly surprised that they still had everything I wanted and the store was practically dead.

Spent $31.xx in freebies and a few extra things and now I have almost $20 in rebate bucks so I'll be going back tomorrow to get my boyfriends son one of the $20 toys for free so that's another gift done and really no cost!! :rwb: Great start to this years Christmas shopping!

I spent all day cooking, then eating and spending time with my family. But, after that, I headed out to CVS. Wow, I got almost everything in the ad. I had never had time to participate before, but really glad I did this year. I had to go to three CVS stores to complete everything, but pretty close together. The store where I got most of my things was really slow. The male cashier was so nice and let me check out in multiple transactions using two different cards. Bless him!

Now off to Walmart for some fun. Bought most of the things I need online, but would like to see what is going on at Walmart then to Target.

CVS was my first stop today and I hit them twice within a couple of hours (rolled my ECBs)

Nice thing at the second store:

with the BOGO toys,they only had one Monster High Doll so they let me have her at half off ($7.50)-I didn't have to buy

another toy.

Not the absolute best price,but a good one nonetheless.

Gonna go back a couple more times this weekend for some other things.

Really, CVS and Walgreens were the highlights of my Black Friday this year :)