CVS Pharmacy Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

WOW tons of freebies (after ECBs of course) I'm excited! I love starting each Thanksgiving getting bags of freebies at CVS and Walgreens!

These are 2 of the most exciting ads for me!! I get up early on Thanksgiving morning, grab a newspaper and a venti white chocolate mocha from Starbucks, head to CVS and Walgreens, then home to cook.

Question for the CVS/Walgreens shoppers......Are these deals available the night before Thanksgiving? I remember last year when I went to Walgreens (not a 24 hour store), I was one of 3 shoppers there when the doors opened and 2 of the freebie items were already out of stock before we walked in. Any suggestions?

I'm loving the free after ECB's stuff too...the energy strips is a funny thing to have in the BF ad but maybe I'll test some beforehand see if they would help for BF:P

I'm interested in that question too...I know most stores that are open 24 hours start the Sunday sales early but never tried at Walgreens on Thanksgiving and don't recall being to CVS on either day.

Can you mix and match from the different categories of the $10 offers? For instance, could i buy $10 in candy (page 4) and style snaps (page 5) for $10 and the Essence of Beauty tote thing for $10 (page 7) and get the $10 card? Also - could I get more than 1 gift card if I buy tons of them?

I don't know if I plan on buying these things - just want to know to make sure I understand. THANKS!

So does that mean if the store is a 24 hour one the sale starts at 12am thanksgiving morning?That would be so awesome if so.means i could also go to my other cvs at 8am to get whatever i miss at the first store.

it's possible but they MAY have holiday hours.

These are 2 of the most exciting ads for me!! I get up early on Thanksgiving morning, grab a newspaper and a venti white chocolate mocha from Starbucks, head to CVS and Walgreens, then home to cook.

Question for the CVS/Walgreens shoppers......Are these deals available the night before Thanksgiving? I remember last year when I went to Walgreens (not a 24 hour store), I was one of 3 shoppers there when the doors opened and 2 of the freebie items were already out of stock before we walked in. Any suggestions?

best 2 ads for me too!

Is there a strategy when it comes to the "free" items? Like the AdvilPM on sale for 99cents and get 99cente extra bucks reward. Do you buy the most expensive free item, then use the rewards to buy the next most expensive item and so on... Or what is the strategy with these?

Is there a strategy when it comes to the "free" items? Like the AdvilPM on sale for 99cents and get 99cente extra bucks reward. Do you buy the most expensive free item, then use the rewards to buy the next most expensive item and so on... Or what is the strategy with these?

It all depends what else you're buying. It's easier if you chart/write it all down and do separate transactions to try and end up with as few ECB's after all sales complete. If you're buying NON ECB stuff you can leave that for last and split any ECB's over that cost into separate transactions.

ECB's are valid for about a month so you should be able to use them all anyways but it's best to avoid letting them expire ELSE that great deal was pointless.

Definitely will be my first "Black Friday" stop since they are open on Thanksgiving day! All 24 hours CVS are always open here in MI. They are the only one that never closes. 24 hours Meijer closes on Christmas day only.

I agree. I will probably be at mt 24 hour Walgreens and CVS on bright and early on turkey Day dragging my dad along

Don't forget that CVS will give you a raincheck if they are sold out of an item that they normally carry.

I had a hard time getting rainchecks on some of the seasonal items (gifts) that had ECBs on them because the store didn't know if they would get in any more.

And CVS rain checks never expire!

I found some coupon match-ups:

Save $3 on any 2 Theraflu Products

Save $0.50 on any Listerine Pocketpacks

Save $0.30 on one Carmex Lip Balm

Save $0.40 on one package of Kleenex Cool Touch (came with Walmart sample)

$1 off one Finish Quantum

$1.50 any Breathre Right 12 ct or smaller

I found some coupon match-ups:

Save $3 on any 2 Theraflu Products

Save $0.50 on any Listerine Pocketpacks

Save $0.30 on one Carmex Lip Balm

Save $0.40 on one package of Kleenex Cool Touch (came with Walmart sample)

$1 off one Finish Quantum

$1.50 any Breathre Right 12 ct or smaller

I'm matching up my coupons too and interesting to note that I only have one of the ones you've listed (the Finish Quantum).

I have the toothpaste and cereal ones and am hoping to put together enough to have most of them be MM.

It's going to cost me a fortune that day but the ECBs will come in handy later!

Break up your order and use the ECBs you earn toward the next tranaction. Then start rolling them ... you should only have to pay for the first order. The first order should have the product with the biggest ECB on it. Just make sure your pretax total is equal or greater than your ECB.

Update: On Novmber 3rd, lawyers for CVS demanded that their Black Friday ad be taken down and threatened legal action if it were not. Therefore, the CVS Black Friday ad will return to the site no later than November 20th.

Please DO NOT post links of where to get it or offer to PM people links. Despite their lawyers' best efforts, the ad will likely still be relatively easy to find with a Google search, so you're on your own. Or just change the store name in another store's scan URL...

Update: On Novmber 3rd, lawyers for CVS demanded that their Black Friday ad be taken down and threatened legal action if it were not. Therefore, the CVS Black Friday ad will return to the site no later than November 20th.

THANKS CVS....now I have to boycott you......JK but I'm sure someone will pipe up soon :P

NO we cannot send you the ad, try googling as Brad mentioned previously.

THANKS CVS....now I have to boycott you......JK but I'm sure someone will pipe up soon :P

NO we cannot send you the ad, try googling as Brad mentioned previously.

It is already all over the internet on coupon matching websites where people match up things weekly. One website already gets the ads 3 to 4 weeks early and then does the match-ups so yes google can find you all kinds of stuff.

My shopping plan is already finished for them!