Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Bath & Body Works Black Friday VIP Bag Details Posted

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 8:31 am

I hope they are still buy 3 get 3 free that day

#32 catholicbride11  OFFLINE  

catholicbride11

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 8:43 am

how does one go about getting on the mailing list for coupons?

#33 brianne  OFFLINE  

brianne

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 8:57 am

i was wondering the same thing, i would love to receive a booklet

#34 bigjimslade  OFFLINE  

bigjimslade

• 4,339 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 9:31 am

http://www.bathandbo...om/emailSignup/

Just type in your address and your email. When you are in the store and buy something make sure you give them the email address that you signed up with on the site. If not you will be dropped from the mailing list.

#35 m13april  OFFLINE  

m13april

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 10:28 am

i was wondering the same thing, i would love to receive a booklet

The easiest/quickest way to get the booklet at this point is to go to the store and make a purchase. My store had hand sanitizers for $0.37 in the clearance section. :fluffy:

#36 amberj365  OFFLINE  

amberj365

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 4:44 pm

This past weekend I was able to use 2 coupons at Bath and Body in one transaction. It was the purple ones: one was $10 off 30, and the other was a free signature collection item (12.00 value) with a $15.00 purchase.

I did buy 3 get 3 free and was planning on just using my free signature collection item coupon, but the clerk also gave me the $10 off. She said that if the coupons were attached together (or it was obvious that they had been attached together at one time) they were letting customers use both.

I thought the only time they did this was black Friday, but I didn't complain one bit. In fact I thanked her several times! I got 7 full size bottles of shower gel, lotion, and bubble bath for about $29! Awesome! (Most of these were winter candy apple, my fav!)

Thought some of you might want to see if your local stores will do this!

#37 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,583 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 5:40 pm

This past weekend I was able to use 2 coupons at Bath and Body in one transaction. It was the purple ones: one was $10 off 30, and the other was a free signature collection item (12.00 value) with a $15.00 purchase.

I did buy 3 get 3 free and was planning on just using my free signature collection item coupon, but the clerk also gave me the $10 off. She said that if the coupons were attached together (or it was obvious that they had been attached together at one time) they were letting customers use both.

I thought the only time they did this was black Friday, but I didn't complain one bit. In fact I thanked her several times! I got 7 full size bottles of shower gel, lotion, and bubble bath for about $29! Awesome! (Most of these were winter candy apple, my fav!)

Thought some of you might want to see if your local stores will do this!

Love it when this happens!
Congrats: enjoy :)

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#38 kklracing  OFFLINE  

kklracing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 7, 2011 - 8:12 pm

I wonder if the outlet stores will have the gift bags available?

The Albertville MN one did last year. Hopefully Laughlin NV will this year.

#39 BlackFriDiva  OFFLINE  

BlackFriDiva

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 92 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 8, 2011 - 7:56 pm

I think this year I'll get one. I'm always too tired when our BBW opens!

#40 lilmuffin09  OFFLINE  

lilmuffin09

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 13, 2011 - 7:13 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that BBW will be having some pretty good sales on black friday. Such as 2 for 20 candles and the buy 3 get 3, and 5 dollar 2 pack of wallflowers. And I know that my store and others are going to be letting people use multiple coupons that day.

#41 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• 2,106 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 14, 2011 - 1:35 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that BBW will be having some pretty good sales on black friday. Such as 2 for 20 candles and the buy 3 get 3, and 5 dollar 2 pack of wallflowers. And I know that my store and others are going to be letting people use multiple coupons that day.

Great news! Thanks so much

#42 Fireangel69  OFFLINE  

Fireangel69

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 23, 2011 - 4:15 am

It's up! The VIP Bag is now officially available at the B&BW site- $20 for the bag with a $40 purchase. I loaded my cart last night with several of the other items that are supposed to go off sale today (the 2 for $10 candles, 6 for $24 antibacterial soap, the wallflower deal) and still received the sale price on those, in addition to adding the VIP bag and having it ring up for $20 (with $40 in your cart.) The only negative thing I experienced is that you can only use the VIP11 promo code, which puts shipping at 7.99 and doesn't allow you to use the $10 off $30 purchase special deal when you buy online. If you go back and pick up another $30 worth of merchandise, you can use the $10 off coupon there and if you spend $50, you get free shipping with this particular offer.

#43 katkat777  OFFLINE  

katkat777

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 27, 2011 - 4:33 am

Did anybody receive the tote that was listed in the ad? At my store they were giving out a different tote with less product. I wasn't thrilled. I asked an associate and they said BBW was trying to see if giving out a bigger tote with less product would entice more people. I thought it would be the other way around.

#44 jenirvt  OFFLINE  

jenirvt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 27, 2011 - 5:40 pm

Did anybody receive the tote that was listed in the ad? At my store they were giving out a different tote with less product. I wasn't thrilled. I asked an associate and they said BBW was trying to see if giving out a bigger tote with less product would entice more people. I thought it would be the other way around.

I got the bag, it's the same one listed in their ad EXCEPT the little candle they pictured was not in it.

#45 amberj365  OFFLINE  

amberj365

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 27, 2011 - 6:00 pm

By the time I got there our store was already sold out, so I walked out with nothing. I felt it was a rip off for them not to have more of the bags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users