Bath & Body Works Black Friday VIP Bag Details Posted

jenmovdob

This past weekend I was able to use 2 coupons at Bath and Body in one transaction. It was the purple ones: one was $10 off 30, and the other was a free signature collection item (12.00 value) with a $15.00 purchase.

I did buy 3 get 3 free and was planning on just using my free signature collection item coupon, but the clerk also gave me the $10 off. She said that if the coupons were attached together (or it was obvious that they had been attached together at one time) they were letting customers use both.

I thought the only time they did this was black Friday, but I didn't complain one bit. In fact I thanked her several times! I got 7 full size bottles of shower gel, lotion, and bubble bath for about $29! Awesome! (Most of these were winter candy apple, my fav!)

Thought some of you might want to see if your local stores will do this!

This past weekend I was able to use 2 coupons at Bath and Body in one transaction. It was the purple ones: one was $10 off 30, and the other was a free signature collection item (12.00 value) with a $15.00 purchase.

I did buy 3 get 3 free and was planning on just using my free signature collection item coupon, but the clerk also gave me the $10 off. She said that if the coupons were attached together (or it was obvious that they had been attached together at one time) they were letting customers use both.

I thought the only time they did this was black Friday, but I didn't complain one bit. In fact I thanked her several times! I got 7 full size bottles of shower gel, lotion, and bubble bath for about $29! Awesome! (Most of these were winter candy apple, my fav!)

Thought some of you might want to see if your local stores will do this!

Love it when this happens!

Congrats: enjoy :)

Just wanted to let you guys know that BBW will be having some pretty good sales on black friday. Such as 2 for 20 candles and the buy 3 get 3, and 5 dollar 2 pack of wallflowers. And I know that my store and others are going to be letting people use multiple coupons that day.

Just wanted to let you guys know that BBW will be having some pretty good sales on black friday. Such as 2 for 20 candles and the buy 3 get 3, and 5 dollar 2 pack of wallflowers. And I know that my store and others are going to be letting people use multiple coupons that day.

Great news! Thanks so much

• 2 weeks later...

It's up!

The VIP Bag is now officially available at the B&BW site- $20 for the bag with a $40 purchase. I loaded my cart last night with several of the other items that are supposed to go off sale today (the 2 for $10 candles, 6 for $24 antibacterial soap, the wallflower deal) and still received the sale price on those, in addition to adding the VIP bag and having it ring up for $20 (with $40 in your cart.) The only negative thing I experienced is that you can only use the VIP11 promo code, which puts shipping at 7.99 and doesn't allow you to use the $10 off $30 purchase special deal when you buy online.

If you go back and pick up another $30 worth of merchandise, you can use the $10 off coupon there and if you spend $50, you get free shipping with this particular offer.

Did anybody receive the tote that was listed in the ad? At my store they were giving out a different tote with less product. I wasn't thrilled. I asked an associate and they said BBW was trying to see if giving out a bigger tote with less product would entice more people. I thought it would be the other way around.

Did anybody receive the tote that was listed in the ad? At my store they were giving out a different tote with less product. I wasn't thrilled. I asked an associate and they said BBW was trying to see if giving out a bigger tote with less product would entice more people. I thought it would be the other way around.

I got the bag, it's the same one listed in their ad EXCEPT the little candle they pictured was not in it.