Macy's Pre-Ad Discussion (merged)

Brad

I am going to have to get some energy drinks this year!:2dog::gdrunner::trampolin:burp:

I've started using the 5 hr energy shots on occasion when I have rough weeks at work, tried the full size ones but it takes me too long to drink one so I got no effect from them...My brother swears by the zipfizz which I do like but it's not so much a surge of energy with them but more a feeling that you've given your body something good for it.... it's like a vitamin to me. (a tasty vitamin).

I am one of those that dont like starting my BF shopping at midnight. I like it starting at 4am! I need just a couple of hours of sleep....geez! LOL! I remember when I first started BF shopping, the stores didn't open til 6am. If they were to all go back to that, then I think we would all feel like we have over slept and missed all the deals. I think its eventually going to come to most of the major stores opening at midnight. If that is the case, then I hope the malls will open atleast by 1-2am. I would hate to be at target at midnight and have to wait until 6am for the mall to open. Of course waiting that long isn't as long as alot of people who camp out, but still, I like having my plans mapped out and knowing what time I'll be at each store without having to wait hours for another store to open.

• 2 weeks later...

Note also from further down in the Press Release:

"Editor's Note: Most stores open at midnight, though some locations may vary. A complete list will be available prior to Thanksgiving." So check on your store just to be sure.

And also, on a BF press page also referenced in the release, it says: "See below for a selection of Macy's Black Friday deals with more to be released each week to Macy's fans via Facebook beginning October 31." Just in case you are that desperite to find out...

Is that macys press release is says 40% off select regular coffee makers.

could this possibly mean the Keurig machine could be one of those coffee makers on sale?

It's possible, but that fact that they throw in the "select" means they'll probably exclude models like the Keurigs.

The best deal on Keurigs will probably again be at Kohl's with the various coupon codes that will be available on BF.

It's possible, but that fact that they throw in the "select" means they'll probably exclude models like the Keurigs.

The best deal on Keurigs will probably again be at Kohl's with the various coupon codes that will be available on BF.

Well right now on qvc they are offering the platinum edition with 48 kcups for only 160.00 and most of the ones I seen they don't come with the cups which I know cost extra

In case anyone is interested, the "Free Digital Video Camera" that Macy's is offering with $65 Fragrance Purchase is a Sylvania model Dv1100bk (black) or Dv1100rd (red). These go for $15 (red on Amazon) to around $25. 640 X 480 resolution. Don't expect great video, maybe a novelty gift for a child.

• 2 weeks later...