Wouldn't be cool if.....

t_mulkey

Guest all2tired

Why can't we just send Brad and Ross out to get our stuff and we stay home in the warmth and sleep LOL JK I wouldn't pass up BF for anything.

I'm in for the GD shopping together but you guys all have to come here to do your shopping. LOL

Suziewp, what part of Iowa are you in? My oldest daughter is about 40 minutes from Mall of America, if that's the mall you're talking about. It's HUGE!!

I'm just outside of Omaha, we have three malls plus the one over in Council Bluffs. None of them are near the size of Mall of America, but they aren't small either.

Just curious.;)

Suziewp, what part of Iowa are you in? My oldest daughter is about 40 minutes from Mall of America, if that's the mall you're talking about. It's HUGE!!

I'm just outside of Omaha, we have three malls plus the one over in Council Bluffs. None of them are near the size of Mall of America, but they aren't small either.

Just curious.;)

Mall Of America is awsome. I can shop for hours on end there. However I am not sure if I would wanna be there on BF. LOL If anyone ever comes to Minnesota for a vist stop by this mall you wont regret it. Altho you might have a time leaving it. LOL