JC Penny early bird NOV. 5th

pmdemey

My son needs some new jeans. I bought 3 pair at the beginning of the school year and he has managed to destroy 2 of them. Play ground is ruff nowadays. LOL

If he has destroyed them, then they will definitely be in style. Some of the jeans my daughter gets is called "destroyed" .... hard to pay $40 for a pair of jeans with the word destroyed in them.. :D

If he has destroyed them, then they will definitely be in style. Some of the jeans my daughter gets is called "destroyed" .... hard to pay $40 for a pair of jeans with the word destroyed in them.. :D

I have 2 daughters who wear those jeans! Paid way to much when they could of let their younger brothers destroy cheaper jeans for them.

P.S. I wouldn't be caught wearing those ripped out jeans.

My son needs some new jeans. I bought 3 pair at the beginning of the school year and he has managed to destroy 2 of them. Play ground is ruff nowadays. LOL

buy your kiddos jeans at SEARS, save the receipts and if they destroy them before they grow out of them, SEARS with replace them free of charge.....at least I think that policy is still in place...check, it saved me big bucks with my first son!