Christmas Music! Who's listening? (besides me lol)

angelbabymommy

To get me into Xmas mood the first song would have the original 80's version " Do They know it is the Xmas " by Band-Aid( with Michael Jackson, Duran Duran, Culture Club.... etc) . Oh I also get out my Cindy Lauper's Xmas Album. YES,she does have one . Iam a 80s girl. I also listen to another one. From the OC Xmas album by Platter " the Xmas song " I think that is the title.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been singing "Santa Baby" for a month. I bought my hubby some land and he says that it is just that I expect a duplex for Christmas in five years... Hmm, he is correct.

"Santa Baby" by Taylor Swift is my dd3's favorite song. We've been listening to this all year and now my other 2 girls are singing other Christmas songs.

I haven't seen the Christmas Shoes movie yet. I know its out there, but I haven't watched it yet. That's something I'll def do this holiday season. Love All I Want for Christmas by Mariah. I also forget to mention Let Them Know its Christmas (Feed the World) by Band Aid. I watched the video on YouTube last night lol

I pre-ordered the Christmas Shoes on blu-ray for $7.50 from Walmart. I wish the movie could have been a little better, but it gets the point across (besides I need it to increase my Christmas blu-ray collection, lol).

We have a christian radio station locally that will start playing christmas music about two or three days before halloween! I fould them last year while scanning some stations on our way to go trick or treating trying to find some halloween music!

• 3 weeks later...
One of our favorite radio stations just switched to Christmas music yesterday!!! I'm sooo excited. I've started packing our regular stuff away to make room for Christmas things. My husband told my father in law "Don't be surprised to see the tree up when you come over this Sunday. You've been warned" LOL. I love the Christmas season!!

I was in Wal-Mart last night (after-Halloween clearance shopping, of course- LOL), and could NOT believe-- they've started playing Christmas music throughout the store already!! But I have to admit, I'm not too unhappy about that... since I have been known to break into a chorus of Jingle Bells in the middle of July! ;) I wonder how many people I irritated by singing along with nearly every song while waiting in the insanely long checkout line?! :D