are you one of those people.....

Tracy72

that leave your christmas lights up all yr....lol..sorry if you do...but I get a kick out going down the road and thinking good Lord...get out and take them things down...lol....understandable if your unable to get out and get them down..but alot of people just leave them because they dont want to fool with them...lol...so come on admit it...do you do this...:jester:

Well, we did leave the lights up on our gutters until June lol. They weren't turned on though and you really couldn't see them. We should have just kept them up but hubby decided to take them down.

There is a house a few streets away from me that has left ALL their Christmas stuff out since last Dec. In the middle of summer Santa was still sitting on their front lawn. He is still there lol.

yep will admit it we usually are one of the ones who leaves the lights up. We usually take the other decorations down though. Its just easier to leave the lights up.

although this year am going to have to pull them down and redo them. some of the bulbs have burnt out and gotta find out which ones or get new ones.

We left ours up this year, our roof has a steep pitch to it, my husband had to tie himself to the chimney last year just to make sure he didn't plumit to his death. When he came down he said Honey, there's your lights, they are staying up till they rot off the house, I'm never doing that again.

I turn ours on right after Thanksgiving and take them down mid Jan. I will say though that they only come off in Jan if they aren't covered up by snow and it's warmer than 0!!!!!!! The first year we moved here, I put them out when it was -20 outside. I can't begine to tell you how fast I worked to get them done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :banana01::holiday13:holiday16