Are all 24 hour Walmarts open before the 5-11 early bird?

dremerda999

Our Super Walmarts are open the 24 hours. Last time I was there for the BF opening (2 years ago), they had the grocery section corded off. All the BF deals were dispersed throughout the grocerys (in the isles). Talk about a crazy mess. Everyone who started with a cart, abandoned it and took off in a mad dash to find what they wanted. It was really strange!

our store here in town will be closed on Thanksgiving Day it is the last time it will be closed as we are getting a Supercenter next year. :2wiggle::yelclap::gd_purple:g_clap: but anyway it will be closed and will open at 5 am on Black Friday. However alot of stores are opened this Thanksgiving and will probably be 24 hours yet. Our store is not one of those stores though. Before we go home on Wed we will have the stuff out for Black Friday. I am not sure what time we are closing though on Wednesday. It will be out but covered in black but it won't be out on the floor til very late on Wednesday night.

Hello, all! I'm new to the forums and very happy to be here and excited to read about all the deals!

This thread has made my day, as up until this past year we had no Super Walmarts and our 24-hour Walmarts would close and then re-open. Now I'm reading that the Super Walmarts should be open and now we have THREE of them within a 20 minute drive!!! Oh, the joy... now call the stores to confirm that they'll be open all night and then strategize about which one to go to. :D

My mother is a dept. manager (ladies wear) for wal-mart she said the 24 hour (super centers) wal-marts will be open for 24 hours just can't buy blitz item till the start time. Get this I had to tell HER what was on sale as people in her store have not seen the AD

From what I am reading on this thread, it looks like my 24-hour WM will be open all night so I can get there before 5 and *hopefully* get all the items I want.

Do you think 2 am is too early to get to a 24-hour WM (if it's already open)? I am really interested in the MP3 player and the Cabbage Patch babies (for my baby! :) )

From what I am reading on this thread, it looks like my 24-hour WM will be open all night so I can get there before 5 and *hopefully* get all the items I want.

Do you think 2 am is too early to get to a 24-hour WM (if it's already open)? I am really interested in the MP3 player and the Cabbage Patch babies (for my baby! :) )

If it's open all night I would not be goin that early but that's just me. Year before last I was at Walmart an hour before the sale started & was able to get what I had wanted. Now if your store was not open till the sales started then you might wanna go early & wait in line but I dont see the need given the store is open all night. JMO

My super center stays open Thanksgiving and into Friday. The stuff is, as others said, shrink wrapped until the bewitching hour.

I usually hit a store as it opens, grab the items that are door busters and get to the next store, sometimes before the line that has been waiting there for hours is all inside. With walmart super store, I can but the non-doorbusters at 3 am or 4 am, get the stuff to my car and get back in the store in time to wait by the one hot item I must have on that day!

It saves me the time of driving back to the store and fighting the traffic and lines.

Last year my son wanted me to pick up a curio cabinet for his wife. It was on sale at walmart for about $50.00 off. Not the greatest deal but no one else had them on sale. I bought it, hauled it to the truck and didn't have to worry about fighting the lines with the huge box!

It's worth getting there early and shopping for the luke warn deals while waiting for the hot deals to start.

I :hearthrob my super walmart!!!!

i dont usually get to walmart but 10-15 min before look for the lines and me and my mom go to the items i want most you wait a little while but i have always gotten what i wanted you have to be a very calm person to be in there though because it is very crowed but never saw a fight lol.