Steve and Barry's

jjrobin

Hey, this place just opened in our mall, and b/c of the hurricane, they are extending their EVERYTHING in the store is just $7.98 deal. I am not kidding. Some shirts are just 5 bucks. I got a light fall coat, 2 Hockey Jersey's, a Longhorns shirt, a hat, and a nice pretty girly pink sweater, all for 40 something bucks. There is always a line at the check out counter...but, the deals are worth the short wait. They have awesome quality clothes.

Here is a link to their site:

http://www.steveandbarrys.com

Good luck, and have fun! :bounce_fl

We only have one here, and it is at a mall that is too far away for me. Actually it is not too far, but I pass a bunch of malls on the way there, making it seem far... Maybe I will make it there one of these days, sounds nice!

Andrea

We have one about 35 minutes from me..and I take my 17 and 14 year old girls every year to get some goodies......the female clothes...forget it..they are made for skeletons and the vertically challenged! BUT..the men's stuff holds up very well..I have never had a problem with shrinking myself..my girls usually get 10-12 items each..mainly hoodies and shirts....for school..and love them. This past July we were plesantly surprised because the normally 7.98 everything...had been changed to 4.98 for everything in the store! ANytime they have a gradn opening..seems they reduce everything! My daughter got a jean/wool coat for 5 bucks..cannot beat that..and besides..they want new stuff sooo often..a 100 dollars twice a year for dozens and dozens of items..is well worth the 35 miute drive twice a year.

Guest Frieked
Steve and barry's opened at the local mall here over a year ago. Everything for $7.98 isn't a special deal for them, that's their normal prices. Be careful what you buy there... most of it is crap... you get what you pay for. Doesn't stop me from shopping there, but I've already worn out a pair of sneakers I bought there and a few of the shirts/pants I got there started falling apart... good thing they are cheap to replace.

Yeah every time I go in there I ask when they think the prices will change and they always tell me soon. The store has been opened at least 2 yrs now. Like most people said, quality is ok but not fantastic but considering the price you can get a great deal. T-shirts and Sweatshirts are amazing though.