Whats you favorite holiday Movie?

happysunshine28

No question about it... Christmas Vacation. I watch it all year any time I need a good laugh. I am "Clark" in our family. I always want everything to be perfect. Actually the squirrel in the tree has becaome quite a joke around here, my mom found a small one a couple of years ago and it goes in our tree every year.lol

I can't pick one favorite, so I'll make a short list. I agree with most here in that Christmas Vacation is a great movie.

Next would be Christmas Story. My husband and I were in Sears yesterday and we saw that they had a Christmas Story village. My husband wants to add that our holiday decorations now.

I also love the original Miracle on 34th Street. It's a really sweet movie. I was always amused by Kris Kringle's employment card...specifically the part that said "Age: as old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth".

I also like Home Alone. That's sort of one of the newer classics. It gets played every year now.

I'm going to also have to add "Elf" to my list. I've added that to my must see list during the Christmas season.

I think I'll end my list now. I could go on forever!

There are so many - :gd_stars: I am such a Christmas movie addict. Thank goodness for the search capabilities on satellite, I can find all of them and set a reminder for them all at the touch of a button. But I digress.......My favorite(s) would have to be Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, White Christmas (Thanks Mom):heart: and A Christmas Story (Thanks Dad).:yelclap:

I can't pick one favorite, so I'll make a short list. I agree with most here in that Christmas Vacation is a great movie.

Next would be Christmas Story. My husband and I were in Sears yesterday and we saw that they had a Christmas Story village. My husband wants to add that our holiday decorations now.

I just went to there website to find these & did! OMG I just had to get Ralphie's house. LOL I wasnt too interested in the other houses. It was also on sale. I cant wait to get it. :banana01:

Thanks for posting about this cause I had no clue they had such a thing.

Guest outrbanx

A Christmas Story

Miracle on 34th Street (1994) - The only remake of a movie that is better than the original!

Christmas Vacation

Bad(der) Santa :gd_devild

DieHard (a stretch, but it was SET at Christmastime!)