peppermint bark

Candied Sweet Potatoes

chocolate balls by Terry

:hungry::hungry::hungry:

:hungry::hungry::hungry:

man i better not go to the stores

i'll buy it all, it just sounds so good

You know what i like is Jelly Belly, Jelly beans- the christmas mix:D

butterfinger cake yumm, this is what my DH wanted for his groom cake. Everytime you got the cake out of the pan it would fall because of the weight of the cake... but it is soooooooo good. We ended up with a german chocolate cake.

best4less :1cook: you can send some my way i don't mind eating:D :hungry:

lol ok but, you will have to fight both my SIL's for the baked goods. They are BOTH pregnant this year and I know last year even without them being pregnant, I couldn't pry them away from the cookies! lol

lol ok but, you will have to fight both my SIL's for the baked goods. They are BOTH pregnant this year and I know last year even without them being pregnant, I couldn't pry them away from the cookies! lol

Not just one, you've got two

i don't stand a chance

Frying Pan Cookies

INGREDIENTS:

1 1/2 cups dates, pitted and chopped

1/4 cup butter

2 eggs

1 cup white sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 cup chopped walnuts

3 cups crisp rice cereal

1/2 cup flaked coconut (optional)

1/3 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)

--------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:

Melt butter or margarine in heavy skillet. Add slightly beaten eggs. Stir in dates, sugar, salt and vanilla. Cook over low heat stirring constantly until thick and well blended.

Have ready crisp rice cereal and chopped nuts in large bowl. Stir cooked mixture into them until coated.

Chill. Put by teaspoonful on cookie sheet. Chill again. When cold roll in crisp rice crumb and coconut mixture or powdered sugar.

My recipe isn’t the same as Gumballs. Frying pan cookies are what a lot of people fall no bake I think LOL ;)

They have ( can’t list amount right now as the recipe is buried downstairs and I am up)

Coco

Sugar (white)

Evaporated milk

Butter

Quick oats

Vanilla

Raisons if you like them YUCK YUCK YUCK

You cook everything but oats in a frying pan when it hits rapid boil, boil 2 minutes then take off quickly add oats and then drop on wax paper/counter what ever works

Gosh I haven't had a popcorn ball in YEARS. The things I crave most are things that I don't get anymore...like my ex mom n laws strawberry pretzel dessert...or my grandmas cooking. Guess I am gonna have to start my own family traditions. Maybe I will get some ideas from this thread???