Be careful of TRU online and Big Book Different

mtjoycol

If you look at the big book and the online deals some are different. In the big book it says free bratz boom box when you spend 60.00 on bratz.

However, when I went to order online it says when you spend " $75.00" on bratz!

I haven't checked out other items yet. I just thought any online shoppers would want to know.

Also, you don't get the 10.00 if you shop online.

I guess I'm going to Toys R Us tomorrow.

Another thing to note: the Winnie the Pooh you get for $6.99 if you spend $50 does NOT have free shipping. I put a bunch of stuff in my cart just to see what shipping would be (I had free shipping on everything but the Pooh in my cart) and it was over $20! Kinda defeats the purpose of spending the $50 to get it free.

Last time I was at TRU, I noticed that the pricing on a couple of things were lower in the store (just regular product pricing) than they were online. I noticed this on a couple of things that I had bought through online promotions. Wasn't really a big deal though to me. I got free shipping on the items, a deal, and didn't have to waste gas and time driving to the store.

However, sometimes on line it is cheaper. I got the operation head thingy for 4.99 and the easy bake oven 4.99 with free shipping in sept.

I went into the store for a bday gift and thought the brain surgery would be a good cheap gift. Low and behold in store it was 19.99 as was the easy bake oven.

I questioned it and was told that Toys R Us online is not the same as in store and if you purchase online you can not return in store. Go figure!

You can return Toysrus.com products to a Toysrus store.

It won't let me post the link but if you go to toysrus.com, go to the bottom click (returns policy), next page click general returns, next page click in-store returns, next page click toys, there you go.

Karen