First *Rumored* Costco Ad Items Posted on BF Site

Brad

Looking at Costco's website you may be able to figure out some of the normal prices, at least the items they have on the site.

For example:

They have a Pentax 6.0 MP camera on the site for $179.99. At $50 off that's a good deal, if it is the right one.

The: Philips 32" LCD HDTV Television - $200 off (on site $1,499.99)

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - $40 off (on site $269.99)

Speed X. Razor - $20 off (on site $89.99)

What is Costco? Like a Walmart? I don't believe its in my area

It's a membership warehouse like Sam's Club (owned by Walmart) annual membership is $45/yr and it's worth every penny.

Great deals on clothing, food, cleaning supplies, automotive stuff, caskets, home electronics, etc.

Do you think they'll mail out the coupons for these to the members like they do the "passports" or will they hand out the coupons at the door the week before or day of? I know that Costco never advertises in the paper.

Thanks

I am mostly interested in Electronic goods. I have a Sam's club membership expiring on 11/26. I was wondering if Costco would be better than Sam's club for electronic goods, then I could take up a Costco membership few days before Thanksgiving.

Does anyone has any idea which store is better for electronic goods?

I love Costco. It's my favorite place to shop. I love being able to complete rebate forms online, etc. I ended up getting a Kitchenaid red Blender for $34.99 after coupon and rebates (usually retails for $99). They also have a lifetime warranty on all products EXCEPT computers. As long as you have your receipt, they will give you your money back. Their customer service is awesome, much better than Sam's IMHO.