Traveling on Bf

Tracy72

In the past it's been about half an hour as all the "good" stores are across town. But a new Wal-Mart just opened *today* across the street from the base so it won't even take 5 min to get there...if I'm able to get out of the house. I may do all my shopping online, I don't know.

And of course the PX is practically across the street from where I live, so if I went there I could walk--but they haven't had what I've been wanting to get on BF in the past.

Guest Deals4Me
not more than 5 minutes from my house! I love it... best of both worlds...I'm in the country but 5 mins on the road...boom! town is right there!

now this will all depend on what Target I want to visit. My favorite Target is about 25 min away, but I do have one that is about 15. Not to crazy about that one though. The one that is 25 min away also has a walmart,tru and kohls nearby ( within 10 min) ...so I am thinking I am going 25 min away! LOL

Last year we were at my parents house, so I only had to drive about 15 minutes to the stores. If we had been at home (in the boonies!), it would have been a 45 min drive.

This year we are in a new house, so it'll be about 15 min to the first store.. then about 5 min between each one as they are all on the same strip pretty much.