Girls, where do you go shopping for clothes on BF?

disneytati

Hey, girls! Do you buy clothes on BF? Which stores are the best/cheapest? I am thinking about JCPenney, what do you think?

I don't shop for clothes for myself on BF and only buy clothes for those I know the sizes of, like my kids. It takes too long trying stuff on for me to shop for myself, but my daughter is easy (small) and my son is easier (large)

I don't shop for clothes for myself on BF and only buy clothes for those I know the sizes of, like my kids. It takes too long trying stuff on for me to shop for myself, but my daughter is easy (small) and my son is easier (large)

Well, I can always go there a day after and exchange the size, right? So maybe I could go there, buy some stuff without trying, and then excchange what doesn't fit me...

also will try my other favorite, aeropostale.

I love Aeropostale too and they usually have great BF and other X-Mas sales. But, I won't be shopping there this year (they don't have maternity clothes). Unless I go look for something for my sister-in-laws (they still teenagers).

:o

I've never bought myself clothes in the USA, so I guess I'll be kinda lost. I don't even know my size! I think I'll try to go to the store (whichever I choose) on the 23rd, try things on, see what my size is and then buy things that size on BF.

What style of clothes do you wear?:)

um...

ralph lauren.. but at the outlet... so there's basically no BF sales for me. maybe i'll go to macy's and wander.

also will try my other favorite, aeropostale.

They usually have a bf sale and others leading up to Christmas! I got alot of good deals last year and a cute teddy bear! :)

What style of clothes do you wear?:)

Casual clothes, like pants, skirts, jeans, blouses, tops. I would like to buy tops, like blouses and camis, short sleeves or no sleeves at all, as it's summer here. Maybe some skirts or dresses, but I don't know... I am also looking for some long sleeved stuff (not very heavy, as I'll wear them in Brazil, and it's boiling hot the whole year) to wear while I am up there in Florida.

I liked JCPenney stuff that I saw on their website. And Khol's too. But since we are going to Walmart first, I don't think I'll have time for both.

I usually start clothes shopping at Macy's because of their $10 gift certificates in the paper. I buy up about 10 papers on Thanksgiving morning and cut them all out. The only thing that is a pain is that you can only use one coupon per transaction and you have to keep getting in line. Every once in a while I get a nice cashier that will let me do 2 separate transactions.:)

I usually start clothes shopping at Macy's because of their $10 gift certificates in the paper. I buy up about 10 papers on Thanksgiving morning and cut them all out. The only thing that is a pain is that you can only use one coupon per transaction and you have to keep getting in line. Every once in a while I get a nice cashier that will let me do 2 separate transactions.:)

I've never been to Macy's... I've heard it's really nice. But the only city I go in the USA is Orlando, and there's no Macy's there.