Burlington Coat Factory

bargainhunter

• 2 weeks later...

From my experience ta Burlington coat factory, it is like a "walmart" for departmental stores.

It hardly goes on sales but they always have really low prices and the stuff is great!!!

They have departmental stores sale prices as regular prices. But they hardly go on sale. they have seasonal clearances and stuff but i have not seen deep discounts till now. May be they will change this time

Simonalex

hey i have seen great coats for 80-100 dollars at BCF. do you guys think i should wait for the black friday sale to go there and check if the prices have dropped... need suggestions...

i have also liked some stuff at JC penny and macy's .. should i wait for the black friday sales there too....

Just a note about the store return policy if you dont really love it dont but it they only give you credit in their store.

Also as far as the coats prices...you normally cant beat their prices for the quality of the item. As well as they have a VAST range of sizes.

I knew I was in need of a new winter coat last year and I looked for months..completely forgetting about Burlington. Then a friend mentioned them and off I went, came home that night with my new Red Wool Coat for about 150.00 and everywhere else including online was double the price.

• 2 weeks later...

yes even i saw a tv commercial and that is no special sale because online the prices are the same. they are just making some publicity..

i also checked online and didn't see any mention of a sale. i need a warm coat, it's getting so cold:mad: :( i hate cold:worried: should i wait or go get it now?

Just a note about the store return policy if you dont really love it dont but it they only give you credit in their store.

that is the one thing that turns me off on this store. i bought my son a yellow down jacket one yr and it had washing instuctions etc. when the coat was done you could see black feathers all in the front. i thought he got the coat dirty again till i looked close and realized they used black feathers in it and there was no way to get the feathers out of the view of the coat they were inbetween the lining type thing. ewhen i took it back. that is when i found out about the return policy... they do have it posted in the store so beware. store credit only.

kathy

I urge you NOT to shop at Burlington Coat Factory. As previously mentioned, their return policy is ridiculous and a bit insulting. No refunds, no exceptions! Period. No time-frame, doesn't matter if you have the receipt. I took a case through all the store hierarchy and much of the corporate structure, with no success. And my situation was largely their fault. I won't ever shop there again.

I urge you NOT to shop at Burlington Coat Factory. As previously mentioned, their return policy is ridiculous and a bit insulting. No refunds, no exceptions! Period. No time-frame, doesn't matter if you have the receipt. I took a case through all the store hierarchy and much of the corporate structure, with no success. And my situation was largely their fault. I won't ever shop there again.

Ours has just a 14-day return policy for store credit. After that, you OWN it!!!!

Not a very Christmas-shopping friendly policy... If you were to buy from my Burlington, you'd have to buy close enough to Xmas to be able for the recipient to try on the gift and still have time to return/exchange it.