Harbor Freight Tools BF Ad Items Added to BF Site

Brad

Some items are interesting, but their location don't fit my bf plans, so I'll probably pass on them. Thanks though.

WTH is an electronic fly swatter?:g_laughin

I saw that one at the HF store. It looks like a small tennis racket with a wire grid. It runs on a couple of C or D batteries and electrocutes the bugs when you hit them out of the air with the sucker. You get extra points for backhands and fancy footwork. :lmao: I think it was $3 a couple of weeks ago at the local HF store "sidewalk sale".

It was a tempting gag gift for a few people I know, but I resisted. :D

I have a Harbor Freight like 12 minutes away. Only been in twice, I usually end up going to Lowes/HD instead.

I saw that 3-in-1 Oven w/ Griddle, Coffee Maker & Toaster Oven at another store. The griddle is on top of the unit. It seems a little odd to griddle anything 12" above the surface of your counter! Posted Image

I wonder if these will be available online as well?

My work offers safety incentives for accident free quarters and Harbor Freight is one of the choices we can choose from. They usually have some good buys year round, if you are into tools. :)

For those of you who have never heard of Harbor Frieght:

"Horrible Frieght" is a store that has lots of tools at ridiculously low prices. They sell lots of cheap crap. However, for the vast majority of jobs that the typical homeowner needs to do, cheap crap is perfectly capable of performing the task.

It is very much a "big kid's" toy store. I can't go into that store without spending money and coming out with a shiny new doohickey, whether I needed the doohickey or not, because it was so durn cheap.

NogginBoink -- yep, a lot of their tools are made of overseas and have a very cheap feel to them. Which is perfectly o.k. for something you're only going to use once in a great while, like tin snips... but this is not acceptable for a often used tool, like a hammer.