Smaller Jeep Power Wheels than we thought

Mystri

Did anyone notice the Jeep Power Wheels on the Wal-Mart add list (the list that had a few clickable links) is diffrent than the one on the scanned add :(. The one on the scanned add just has 1 seat with a 6 volt battery and the clickable one that we all got our hopes up had 2 seats with a 12 volt battery :(

Is it only a one-seater? I did see the ad pic and couldn't tell how many seats it had...I thought it was still a 2-seater. It does look smaller though. I'm not getting it after all...my oldest is going to be 6 a week after Christmas so he and the 4 y/o wouldn't really be able to ride it together, which makes it pointless for me. But that's ok...we already have a Buzz Lightyear motorized bike so we really don't NEED a Power Wheels too. Still looks like a great deal for smaller kids.

I bought this jeep 2 years ago. It is the Lil Jeep. It is a one seater, but will still fit and haul my tall 4 year old around. It is lite and can be easily transported to different places if you wanted. Its a good buy for a toddler. Mine still enjoys it.

Ohh I bought the buzz lightghtyear bike for my 2 year old for xmas. It's still boxed up in the garage right now. Is it a good bike?

My 4-year-old LOVES it. It doesn't go very fast at all, but for a little kid, that's kind of what you want. ;) Dh put it together and he didn't seem to have any trouble with it. It's kinda heavy to carry from the shed (in back) out to the sidewalk (out front) but I really can't complain. It goes better on sidewalk than grass. If you are going to use it on grass, the grass needs to be very short...if it's in need of mowing, the bike gets stuck. But it was by far my 4-year-old's favorite birthday present. If you do a search on "buzz lightyear" you might be able to pull up the pics of him on it, if they're still there. :)

How cute! I've had the bike in my garage for a few months. Lol It's been driving me crazy I want to give it to him so bad. Now you just made it worse lol J/k. It looks bigger than I thought. I hope my 2 year old can drive it. If not I plan on getting my daughter a jeep with two seats for xmas so he could ride with her. Is that your daughter on the back? She looks so cute holding on.

kind of figured it would be the smaller one for the price. my oldest niece (will be 5 next month) is starting to get too big for her little jeep power wheels. my 2 y/o niece has the get-set-go kart right now but she'll be too big for it come springtime again. would have worked out too well to have her move up to the little jeep, and get the regular-size for the 5-y/o.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I noticed a while back that it is the smaller one. I read on a post somewhere that the small one doesn't work well on grass. I can't verify that though- I have never bought one of those. We had gotten one of the big Jeeps at a yard sale a while back for $10! Now that was a sweet deal ;)

does this jeep go on grass or does it have to be on hard surfaces? I wanted to get this for my 2 y/o son but we dont have any hard surfaces around just grass and stone live out in the country

Good question.. One I didn't think to ask! We only have a gravel driveway and a dirt road, but 30 acres of grass. lol Now I'm curious if the jeep will go on it or not. We hoping to get it for our almost 2 year old DD.

that stinks I wanted a 2 seater for my 3 yr old so that when dd gets a little older she can ride around in it with her big brother. I figured it'd be too good to be true I guess I was right I might just get it anyway and put it aside for a birthday gift since I normally buy 1 big gift then some smaller ones and he's already getting a basketball net as his big one but for $80 I couldn't pass it up well I guess I'm gonna have to now. I'm so dissapointed.