Taking out of your hands or cart?

drmy91

OMG!!! I forgot about those days. I remember little old ladies getting postal over those dolls. When we got our's they had just come out and our mom ordered our's from Sear's catalog. My oldest son's grandma had a shoving match over those little razor scooters a few years ago because that was all my son wanted for Christmas. She got it, too.lol:shitfan: :wife::fryingpan

I went to a different WalMart w/ my cousin one year. Didn't think it would be too bad cuz I didn't see nething I HAD to have. Well when they opened the door everyone in the back of the line(about 250 deep) started pushing. Some woman fell and they all trampled her. It was on the news and everything. And the worst thing was the police were there and couldn't even control it.

I wanted to get this Cali girl barbie w 4x4 Jeep that weas like $7 last year for my cousin , but when I got to TRU I couldn't find one. Well I walked around the store looking for one that might have been sit down somewhere else. Well I finally found one that was sitting in a cart that was abandoned. I ended up taking it. However, before anyone thinks I'm awful, I stalked the cart for like 15-20 minutes. I stood a good 10 feet away from it to see if anyone had just left it sitting there to go get another item. Also I asked everyone that I could find within 20 feet of the cart if it was there's. So I put in a huge effort to make sure that no one was claiming it. I guess someone just decided they didn't want it after all.

:angel1:

I was in a kaybees last year and ome lady was trying to reach for an easy bake oven. They were stacked up so high. I wanted one also so I grabbed one and gave it to her and then got one for me too. She tried to grab mine out of my hand and started yelling that she needed 2 and I was talking hers. i couldn't believe she was yelling. Then she demanded that I get her another one. The manager came over and eventually asked her to leave.

I was in a kaybees last year and ome lady was trying to reach for an easy bake oven. They were stacked up so high. I wanted one also so I grabbed one and gave it to her and then got one for me too. She tried to grab mine out of my hand and started yelling that she needed 2 and I was talking hers. i couldn't believe she was yelling. Then she demanded that I get her another one. The manager came over and eventually asked her to leave.

OMG!!! How ungrateful!!:argue_cur

Every year we have the cops called to our bf at Wal-Mart. People are crazy. The year that Furbies came out a friend of mine stood in line for one, as they were trying not to have fights over them. So, they had everyone get in line, then they were passed out. If you didn't get one, they were giving rain checks, so no big deal right?? Wrong. She is about 5'1". As she was walking through the store grown men were trying to take it out of her hands. She ended up carrying it with her arms wrapped around it until she got back to us and my husband could walk her to the front of the store.

Also had someone (as I have mentioned in other posts) threaten to cut my husband over a jeep power wheels.

Nope and it BETTER not. I would be one of those crazy women you heard about during the Cabbage Patch days...lol.:2bat:

My mother still talks about that, trying to get Cabbage Patch Kids for my sister and I, she was shoved onto the ground - she was very visably 8 months pregnant!

A few years ago my mom had a rather large Christmas tree in her cart and an elderly lady tried to swipe it when her back was turned. When my mom turned around and saw the lady she laughed because it was too heavy for the lady and she couldn't get it out of the cart.

A couple years ago My daughter was in the toy dept looking for the easybake ovens and she found where they had just put out a new batch of Bob the builders that where the blitz Item and my youngest son loved him so she put one in the cart, well she then went looking for other things on her half of the list and an old lady reached in and took Bob, Right in front of her, She was dumb founded, But I can tell you that was the last time she let that happen. The Next year it was her job to get the DVD players while I got the TV Combo that was on sale, She was on crutches and we had brought her 6.2 Friend with her, We cal her Stretch. Well they were pushing my kid and well she pushed back and got mouthy, Well these Adults didnt know what to think. But when they undid the plastic, Stretched just reached over thier heads and snagged 2 of those babies. Gotta love tall kids and BF, Mu daughter knows the game plans and we take no prisioners

Never happened to me, but when I go on bf (walmart) I take the toy dept. Then send someone else to electronics, by far the worst dept in this store. Everyone is usually in a mad dash to the electronics so I have about ten minutes to grab all my toy stuff before the crowd and chaos begins

That is so so so very true at my Walmart too.....I hate the electronic area on BF. I seriously better need something bad before I will go back there. :runaway:

This is too funny! BF 2003, I saw 2 women get in a fight over some toy cars at Target. The toy dept. employee brought out a box that had 7 cars. There were 8 women waiting. Needless to say, it was pathetic but really funny at the same time. I had a woman try to take my entire cart last year. She actually looked surprised when I grabbed it back. I just laughed. :2roller:

My friends and I take our teenage sons with us to Wal-Mart (they actually like to go because it's so entertaining). Our 4 boys are tall and big enough to either act as bodyguards or can reach high to hand things back to us moms, where we can safely stash them in a shopping cart that is already parked in a checkout lane. I think the fun for them is wearing off, though. We may have to fend for ourselves this year!

I just cannot get over how some people act on BF. I have never had anyone take something out of my hands or cart. Thank god.

Few years ago the police was called to out one mall cause 2 women got into a fist fight over an item. Cannot remember what it was. I told my hubby that if people need to get into fist fights over items on BF they should not be out shopping.