Who Has the Best Freebies???

Gporter34

Last year sears gave away a $10 shopping card to the first x?x # of people in line.:D

...And caused a huge mess at the one around here. They had signs saying "you must go through this entrance to get the $10 gift card", and people would show up 5 seconds before it opened, enter through another entrance, and run right up to the un-blocked off area where they were handing them out..... I'm still angry about that. :mad:

-Mark-

...And caused a huge mess at the one around here. They had signs saying "you must go through this entrance to get the $10 gift card", and people would show up 5 seconds before it opened, enter through another entrance, and run right up to the un-blocked off area where they were handing them out..... I'm still angry about that. :mad:

-Mark-

OOOH, that would make me mad too. My friend got one last year and didn't have any trouble here that I know of.:fryingpan

The px(military department store) gave $20 gift cards to the first 100 people who had military id cards. They did that Friday and Saturday. I sure hope that they do it this year, because hubby is back from Korea and he will be in the line also. CHING CHING:trampolin :trampolin :trampolin

Guest Deals4Me

-Mark-

Mark~ doyou live in Illinois??? Or did that just happen everywhere????

Guest Deals4Me
Last year on Thanksgiving, Big Lots gave away cheapy clocks..... I took mine apart and recovered it with scrapbook paper, and pictures of my mil's two grandbabies, Alex and Nicholas....and gave it to her for moms day....what a water works display......

Guest Deals4Me

Sears $10 was the best for me.

That was the best wasnt it? I ended up getting my son a magna doodle.... So much for using for a gift for someone else!!

Or did that just happen everywhere????

I know it also happened in NE Arkansas too - you had to go in through the side entrance (paint/hardware) and there were a ton of people lined up at the clothing entrance.

Apparently there weren't signs or they weren't noticed (by word-of-mouth b/c I wasn't there)

I have gotten the JCP snow globes before and Sears handed out cute blinking Rudolph noses and ornaments one year. My mom and I got about 6 of those between us that year (they just keep giving them to us!) I have also gotten the clock, glasses, radio and radio head phones at Big Lots. I hit them just to get the gift. But last year Sears was the best. I was first in line so I got my card. I met up with my mom later at a checkout and she says "look" and holds up two cards! They stuck together when the lady gave it to her. So we got our stuff almost free!

For the past few years LS Ayres has given away 15.00 gift cards an several different occassions. My hubby works nights so as soon as he gets home we get in line so I can get 2. He goes home to bed and I go shopping. Kohls has also done this and since I have 2 Kohls very close, we hit one and run to the other and get double gift certificates. Did alot of Christmas shopping this way!!!:D

I know it also happened in NE Arkansas too - you had to go in through the side entrance (paint/hardware) and there were a ton of people lined up at the clothing entrance.

Apparently there weren't signs or they weren't noticed (by word-of-mouth b/c I wasn't there)

Yeah, it was the Columbus, OH Sears for me. I read several different stories from people all over the country who had similar experiences. It was the most massively disorganized BF giveaway I think I've ever taken part in. :runaway:

-Mark-

I love to get the snow globes from JC Penny. We collect snow globes for my daughter. So they're a neat addition to her collection. Boy I barely made it last year, they only had like 5 left!!! They are also a good peace offering since I leave her with my father to go shopping all day.:trampolin

I love to get the snow globes from JC Penny. We collect snow globes for my daughter. So they're a neat addition to her collection. Boy I barely made it last year, they only had like 5 left!!! They are also a good peace offering since I leave her with my father to go shopping all day.:trampolin

Yeah, same here. It's become a tradition. We have the 2002 - 2004 ones. Now I can't even imagine going through a BF without getting one ;). Of course, I rarely buy anything from JC Penny on BF, so it's kind of out of my way to get it and usually causes me to miss out on other deals elsewhere.

-Mark-

I know that every year JCPenney, Big Lots, and a couple more give away freebies to the first x amount of shoppers on BF. Who has the best and what do you think will be the most popular freebies this year?:g_dance::yelclap:

The PX here at Fort Campbell Army base gives out $25 gift cards to the first 100 in the door plus an additional 10% off any one item coupon for all the first 2 hours :)

They can give out gifts all over but what do I need a snow globe for Show me the MONEY lol

Mara

The px(military department store) gave $20 gift cards to the first 100 people who had military id cards. They did that Friday and Saturday. I sure hope that they do it this year, because hubby is back from Korea and he will be in the line also. CHING CHING:trampolin :trampolin :trampolin

It was $25 at ours and I picked that up both days hehehe It was to cool

Mara

Oh make sure your spaced from him. When I was in line they checked to make sure people weren't family. It was one per family if the ID names matched you only got 1

Mara

PX for me as well. Giftcards for the first 100 last year!!. They also had instore drawings for $100 giftcards. I got lucky. My hoover steam vac ended up being $13.00 that year!!!

OIh yeah I used the additional 10% off plus my $25 gift card on top of the discount and mine was $85. Not to shabby. I will be at the PX first again this year

Mara