mp3 players

mrsbmb

MP3 Players play MP3 files. :)

The Ipod is a particular MP3 player, made by Apple. I prefer the Ipod, and they are surprisingly a better value than a lot of other MP3 players out there, especially when you consider the capacity and ease of use.

And in case you didn't know, mp3 files are simply audio files. You can create mp3 files from your own CDs using free software. The best thing about mp3 files, IMO are the relatively small file sizes. You can fit 15 regular songs on a CD, but if you have a CD player that plays MP3 files, you can fit over 100 songs on one CD. Audio quality may not be quite as good as normal audio files, but depending on bitrate used, you can't really tell the difference.

My son is 16 and got the Creative Nomad last year for his birthday. It's gone everywhere with him--usually stuck in his cargo pocket of his pants or his jacket pocket without any trouble at all. It's a 30 GB hard drive and he hasn't even come close to filling it. He's a rough and tumble type of kid and it's still running well.

My son is 16 and got the Creative Nomad last year for his birthday. It's gone everywhere with him--usually stuck in his cargo pocket of his pants or his jacket pocket without any trouble at all. It's a 30 GB hard drive and he hasn't even come close to filling it. He's a rough and tumble type of kid and it's still running well.

We have one too, same hard drive as the IPOD and it's worked very well, no problems with it, and it was cheaper than the IPOD

thanks everyone for the info i was pretty sure that is how it works. so they can download their cds onto the computer and then upload them onto the

mp3 player? I think i will be picking one of the walmart ones up BF now.. make that two of them. kathy

thanks everyone for the info i was pretty sure that is how it works. so they can download their cds onto the computer and then upload them onto the

mp3 player? I think i will be picking one of the walmart ones up BF now.. make that two of them. kathy

I was considering that too for my son.

http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/tutlist?list=aa13_list_full.html&view=aa13_view_full.html&ctn=HDD082/17&dct=TUT&slg=ENG#i just did a google with the product # from the ad and found this great web site that shows everything about the player.. its a tutorial on how this player works. from what i can see you can download cd's, listen to radio, download songs off windows media and record your voice. i think i can handle this one. kathy